No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares Applying Promotional Pressure For Donaire Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mares Applying Promotional Pressure For Donaire Bout

A Nonito Donaire-Abner Mares showdown will be a crème de la crème addition to the growing and already storied Philippines vs. Mexico rivalry, and pits two of the best fighters from each country who are on top of their games and are at their natural weight classes. [Click Here To Read More]

I have 0 interest in watching Mares dry hump Donarie. Id rather see Donarie vs Rigo. Mares should be doing MMA.

Comment

glad he's doing it but it doesn't really matter

it's about what bob wants

Comment

glad he's doing it but it doesn't really matter

it's about what bob wants

Comment

Two elite fighters actually wanting to face each other, sad that it could be another fight that doesn't happen because of a promoter caring more about his own wallet and ego than about the sport.

Comment

The problem seems to be on Top Rank's end, not Goldenboy's

Comment

JMM beating Pac is definitely Karma back at Arum for holding out on fights.

Arum is running out of cash cows, where GBP is going to get more of them.

Comment

Mares and Rego should fight each other, the WINNER will gonna fight Donaire!

Comment

Stylistically i think Mares is a easier fight for Donaire than Rigo.Mares gets hit way to easily while Rigo would be harder for Donaire to hit and he could also possibly match Donaire for speed. But still i got Donaire winning against either of them.

Comment

Mares has proven himself on a world class level and I believe is THE one deserving of the fight right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X