Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even care about the heavyweight division anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    Not at all. I respect what Wlad has done with his career, it's his supporting cast that have funked up the division.

Tony Thompson fighting for the title twice?

the division is phucked up.
    Well I'm sure many bums getting those title shots back in the days were so deserving as well huh?

This is why it's harder for the boxers in the lower divisions to get the proper credit they deserve from media heavy places like US & Britain. Too much bias because no one of their kind is dominating there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Well I'm sure many bums getting those title shots back in the days were so deserving as well huh?

This is why it's harder for the boxers in the lower divisions to get the proper credit they deserve from media heavy places like US & Britain. Too much bias because no one of their kind is dominating there.
      you're talking rubbish. every fighter in the top ten, save the champ, is useless. there is a huge difference when you're fighting eight times per year or even four times. you're going to have some stay busy fights that amount to, as you put it "fights with bums" however, Wlad fights twice a year. a few of them, who were unmatched in the first fight, got second chances. it's pathetic.

you must be young.

Comment

After seeing a 35-year-old Klitschko box the cornrows of Haye's head, I stopped watching because my fantasy of seeing a black man knockout a Klitschko wasn't fulfilled.

Comment

can you clarify what this means?

their kind? i don't give a **** about race.

Comment

a few of them, who were unmatched in the first fight, got second chances. it's pathetic.
            Thompson was a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              After seeing a 35-year-old Klitschko box the cornrows of Haye's head, I stopped watching because my fantasy of seeing a black man knockout a Klitschko wasn't fulfilled.
              sadly you missed the Purrity and Brewster fights. they were entertaining.

Comment

Thompson was a mandatory.
                twice? if you're the champ you don't need to fight a dude you already obliterated. i'm sure you've heard the phrase 'the champ makes the title' - would it have effected his career to drop whatever trinket that fight was for? I hardly think his leverage would have been bothered if he told Thompson and the (wbc?) to shove it up their collective arse-holes.

Comment

you're talking rubbish. every fighter in the top ten, save the champ, is useless. there is a huge difference when you're fighting eight times per year or even four times. you're going to have some stay busy fights that amount to, as you put it "fights with bums" however, Wlad fights twice a year. a few of them, who were unmatched in the first fight, got second chances. it's pathetic.

you must be young.
                  I'm not talking rubbish at all to think that. People love it when it's their side dominating. Look at how the US basketball team rapes most teams and people are all interested in it regardless of the lopsided score.

Floyd fights one time a year and look at how he's praised. This day and age the guys with the names are fighting two times a year or less. Besides you shouldn't blame Wlad cause Thompson was the mandatory. Blame the governing body. If Wlad would of let the belt go you mofos would be crying that he's not undisputed and so on.

Comment

I'm not talking rubbish at all to think that. People love it when it's their side dominating. Look at how the US basketball team rapes most teams and people are all interested in it regardless of the lopsided score.

Floyd fights one time a year and look at how he's praised. This day and age the guys with the names are fighting two times a year or less. Besides you shouldn't blame Wlad cause Thompson was the mandatory. Blame the governing body. If Wlad would of let the belt go you mofos would be crying that he's not undisputed and so on.
                    again, you're talking rubbish.

Wlad is the champ. Nobody in our little boxing circle would ever dispute that. Wlad could...should have dropped the title, as Lewis did rather than take a ****ty fight with John Ruiz.

The FIGHTER makes the title. Not the other way around. Wlad would still be the drawing force behind the division with 0 abc belts and just the ring championship.

Comment

That fight was ******ed. You mong. Wlad promised to KO Haye. He didn't do ****.
                      Both guys suked *** that night.

I don't need to have 'sick fantasies' like you do.
                      I only need to watch Wlad get his AZZ beaten by Purrity like a 3 dollar HOOKER.

IT WAS FUNNY.

Wlad got no chin, none. I can't wait till Joshua cracks it in 2016 again.

Ehh Oh Ehh knockout #4 i can SMELL IT.

Also Vitali is ducking haye. Haye is killing tigers in the jungle to get stronger, Vitali is getting RAPED via tear gas and LOSING badly in parliment.

lmao.

Egg Chin Wlad and Bleeder Boy Vitali's time is running short.

Comment

Working...
                      X