No announcement yet.

Frazier V Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bender2000
    probably frazier , but everyones writing off the rock to quick his defence was actually fairly effective near the end of his career he had an brutal non stop 2 fisted style of attack he was an absolute animal in the ring he wouldnt quit and frazier could be tagged and hurt how many really big punchers did frazier fight other than foreman ?
    How many really big punchers did Marciano face?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Last edited by joseph5620; 11-19-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

not really my point , marciano didnt get bounced around the ring like frazier against foreman either , look iam not saying frazier wouldnt have won he was a hell of a fighter and marciano may well have been bounced around the ring by foreman as well , iam just saying maybe marciano is being written off to quickly , and its a genuine question how many big punchers did he face he never met shavers or lyle ? some guys like norton were different against big punchers and were better suited to fighting pure boxers , and yeah granted marciano didnt have bangers like foreman around, but even an advanced joe louis may have still had some power its the last thing to go on heavyweights walcott had decent power? hey just hanging a question out there just my opinion if you disagree its all cool.
      Last edited by bender2000; 11-19-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Very interesting discussion,
        I can understand both points regarding who ranks higher in a HOF. It is, after all , a subjective matter, where opinions are more important than facts, for everybody can decide what to consider more important.

That said, H2H, I do not give Marciano much chances. Frazier looks way faster to me, had a better reach, a bigger frame and, from what I've seen, much more power.

Marciano would, in my opinion, finally succumb to Frazier's body shots and ferocious left hooks.

Comment

Working...
        X