Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having problems, Google images doesn't load up all the images?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems, Google images doesn't load up all the images?

I have a freshly installed Windows Os that I installed yesteday. Everything seems to be running great so far but for some reason google images doesn't work right and I have a hard time believing its a virus or spyware doing it. I'm on FireFox 3.6(I like how firefox 3.6 looks and feels).

I really hope Google Images didn't drop support for Firefox 3.6 because its the ****ing best browser in the entire world for me.

Try Internet Explorer or Google Chrome for now. GC doesn't take long to download or uninstall. It might be that FireFox version that can have complications after all.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
      Try Internet Explorer or Google Chrome for now. GC doesn't take long to download or uninstall. It might be that FireFox version that can have complications after all.
      I like the exact look of firefox 3.6. Thats why I stuck with it. The browsers now adays ****ing suck. I however loved the Safari browser on snow leopard when I had that installed on my pc. I got the snow leopard to work on a pc only for a little bit before it **** out on me. When I restarted it refused to work. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        I like the exact look of firefox 3.6. Thats why I stuck with it. The browsers now adays ****ing suck. I however loved the Safari browser on snow leopard when I had that installed on my pc. I got the snow leopard to work on a pc only for a little bit before it **** out on me. When I restarted it refused to work. Oh well...
        How old is the 3.6 version? I just checked out their website to see if you can download previous versions and it says 7.0 is the latest one, why not download that one? If it is appearances you like, I think it's possible to change it up a bit. Give it a try man

Comment

Working...
        X