Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, what are your current celebrity crushes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cassie steele

zoe kravitz

vanessa hudgens

Comment

What did Vanessa do to her hair?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        What did Vanessa do to her hair?

What the god damn? I fucking hate when girls do that. They look so beautiful and they go out and ruin it all by cutting their hair short like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
          What the god damn? I fucking hate when girls do that. They look so beautiful and they go out and ruin it all by cutting their hair short like that.
          haha, she did it for a movie apparently bro. she looks messed up for it though, check it out. would you take her out on a date or show her to your parents like this?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/07...lter-makeover/

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            haha, she did it for a movie apparently bro. she looks messed up for it though, check it out. would you take her out on a date or show her to your parents like this?
            SMH!!!

Pixie Lott is another one of my favorites that cut her hair short and it looks dick.

This

to this.

ASS...

Comment

she still looks mad cute when she is fixed up though, at least imo.

Comment

I'd still her no doubt but I always like my girls with long hair

Comment

she still looks mad cute when she is fixed up though, at least imo.

Yeah she has a really pretty face. Just perference imo, I never been attracted to a girl with short hair like that.

It's a killer when they have long hair then cut it short and go WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?

then it's like ......ummm....looks great....

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                    Yeah she has a really pretty face. Just perference imo, I never been attracted to a girl with short hair like that.

It's a killer when they have long hair then cut it short and go WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?

then it's like ......ummm....looks great....
                    yeah, sometimes it doesn't look right, depends how they end up styling it i suppose. but *****, at the end of the day, i'm appreciating that nice body of hers, not her hair, haha.

Comment

yeah, sometimes it doesn't look right, depends how they end up styling it i suppose. but *****, at the end of the day, i'm appreciating that nice body of hers, not her hair, haha.
                      Is it wrong I appriciate a girl more for her face and hair than her body?

Comment

Working...
                      X