P90x got me alot more ripped than Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Thats a sign, homey.

Shoulda stayed in PI longer! Lol, you probably woulda gained. 20 lbs tho.

Pisses me off cause the whole reason i been tryin to get shredded up was for my boy's bachelor party this weekend in Vegas and last week was supposed to be the week i kill it in the gym. Instead, my son gives me this virus from hell i get sidelined.

i'm supposed to be going to a bachelor's party in vegas this weekend too

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    go back to the pinas
    i canceled my May trip...prolly gonna do it in August instead

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Anyone try that crossift stuff?

I got free week trial but seems kinda lame...

my sister's all into that...her and her husband run a gym out here

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i'm supposed to be going to a bachelor's party in vegas this weekend too

i canceled my May trip...prolly gonna do it in August instead

my sister's all into that...her and her husband run a gym out here
      Oh ****! Maybe I'll run into you at the strip club!

If you see me, say whats up. You know what I look like. I'll get you a lap dance, son!

Bomba!!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Oh ****! Maybe I'll run into you at the strip club!

If you see me, say whats up. You know what I look like. I'll get you a lap dance, son!

Bomba!!

it's still up in the air...the party bus takes off Friday morning..i got work that day til about 6...if i do roll, i might have to just fly in that night...dont wanna drive out there

Comment

• Are you guys telling me some d00de can get on p90x and then go rep 300lb on the bench at the gym? Or squat like a pro?

Or is it purely aesthetics driven "system"?

If its the latter than I don't really care...

I've never went to the gym for the purpose of "looking good", I go to the gym so I can strong and toss people around...

Not hating on p90x......but there are things you can do at the gym if you want a certain "look".

Cause so far it looks like everyone here is talking about "getting shredded" and ripped and ****....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
            Are you guys telling me some d00de can get on p90x and then go rep 300lb on the bench at the gym? Or squat like a pro?

Or is it purely aesthetics driven "system"?

If its the latter than I don't really care...

I've never went to the gym for the purpose of "looking good", I go to the gym so I can strong and toss people around...

Not hating on p90x......but there are things you can do at the gym if you want a certain "look".

Cause so far it looks like everyone here is talking about "getting shredded" and ripped and ****....
            Imo, the workouts complement a good diet.

On p90x you will lose fat and lower your body fat percentage.

Comment

• I was on P90x and I definitely agree that it's the real deal but soon after I got a job and had no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Imo, the workouts complement a good diet.

On p90x you will lose fat and lower your body fat percentage.
                Sure, but the way you look doing something that you can lift 3x8(6), is very different to the body you get doing 4x15 or whatever...Regardless of diet.
                P90x looks like it burns crazy calories but it cant be effective as far as substantial strength gains go.

But from my experience 85% of the people pumping iron in the gym do it for looks...You see these guys all cut up and shredded in the change room, then you see them in the weight room and they fail to meet expectations.

Comment

• P90x won't make you super strong but it'll make you cut. It's really good for boxing IMO, the workouts allow you to gain lean muscle instead of big bulky muscles.

Comment

Working...
                  X