No announcement yet.

Bradley ready to assert his DOMINATION over the division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley ready to assert his DOMINATION over the division

Very soon Timothy Bradley is going to take Devon Alexander to school i really dont think there is any doubt about that..I see it being competitive for the first 4 rounds then bradley will pull away and build up a points lead and im pretty sure he will WIN by decision - im not saying he will KO devon cause i dont think that will happen but as long as he is on his TOP GAME he will WIN

Then we are all set for Bradley vs Khan

For STARTERS shaw needs to make sure that TEAM KHAN REFEREE CORTEZ is not picked to be the ref in this fight because WE ALL SAW how he disrupted maidana during their recent fight...Tim will need to close the gap and be VERY AWARE of khans speed especially early on i see this as a HARD FIGHT for both men and if tim doesnt start really fast i could imagine khan stealing maybe the first few rounds his movement & speed combine to cause ANYONE PROBLEMS but come the 4th & 5th rounds i see bradley starting to ASSERT himself his technical BRILLIANCE and ability to get inside will REALLY start to confuse khan and of course WE ALL KNOW HE FADES later on due to all his RUNNING AROUND & when this happens i honestly think we may see BRADLEY KNOCKING HIMOUT !!!

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT = TIMOTHY BRADLEY = THE BEST FIGHTER PERIOD

ps - How do you guys see it playing out ?

Bradley won't show any respect for Alexander. He's not winning this from the outside, but he doesn't have to. He shouldn't have much trouble stepping in and tearing Alexander's body apart early, then raising the target as the rounds go on. Alexander likes to move, but doesn't seem to like clinching. Bradley can rough him up all he wants on the inside. Expect Alexander to get 3-4 rounds here, but Bradley's workrate will tell the story.

Comment

well said BRADLEY ALL THE WAY !!

Comment

The desert storm will whoop devon easy, wide UD or even a late TKO

Comment

Bradley is the king...he's earned the throne, I just don't see him troubling Amir. He should defeat Alexander though.

Comment

are all the Alexander fans asleep?

If any of yall wake up, I got up to 5 mil on Bradley.

PM me if your game.

Comment

I can't see any scenario where he beats Khan... I don't even like Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                The desert storm will whoop devon easy, wide UD or even a late TKO
                even you don't believe this lol

Devon Alexander isn't garbage; and Bradley's inability to finish his opponents will def. make the possibility of this being slim to none.

it's amazing how one fight lowers a fighters stock completely though.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  I can't see any scenario where he beats Khan... I don't even like Khan...

0:56 ....i see punches like that really making an impact if that fight happens.

Bradley's punching power is very underrated IMO.

I would favor Khan over him also,

but if Maidana was able to get inside against him i can see Bradley doing the same [and out working him on the inside].

Comment

Working...
                  X