No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] R.I.P Maidana. Amir is looking FAST. On Some Mach speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
    Maidana does love going to the body and Khan is almost as fragile there as up top; Maidana will slow him down and bring down those hands after a few rounds.

there is no evidence of khan being fragile to the body, he has a really good conditioner.

Comment

Maidana may not have elite hand speed, but you best believe his foot speed will match Khan's!...Maidana trained for foot speed and if I remember Khan was not running well at the beginning of camp...I think Martinez and his trainer kind of helped out Miguel Diaz with training Maidana for foot speed and of that's the case then I feel like it will be a short night! Khan will get KO'd...

Comment

nah, maidana is gonna go in looking for the magic punch, i doubt they trained on new things as it would have only wasted time and messed up his style, i think theyve probably wprked alot on stamina as maidana looked gassed in his last fight with corley.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          nah, maidana is gonna go in looking for the magic punch, i doubt they trained on new things as it would have only wasted time and messed up his style, i think theyve probably wprked alot on stamina as maidana looked gassed in his last fight with corley.
          that's why he trained in the US and got a new conditioner, i think maidana is prepared for the 12 rounds this time

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            I'm talking about foot speed conditioning not foot work...Maidana will be quick on his feet chasing Khan watch...

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
              Maidana may not have elite hand speed, but you best believe his foot speed will match Khan's!...Maidana trained for foot speed and if I remember Khan was not running well at the beginning of camp...I think Martinez and his trainer kind of helped out Miguel Diaz with training Maidana for foot speed and of that's the case then I feel like it will be a short night! Khan will get KO'd...
              Kevin Kelley agrees with you about Madana's quick feet and your view of the fight. As a Khan fan I find it concerning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpLro1esci8

Comment

ye, he deffo made the right move, sounds like he put some work in this time, got sparring from the mayweather gym and made weight early. I thought he was a little weight drained when i saw him a while back, but he looked pretty good yesterday, with his new hairstyle.lol

Comment

Wait, Maidana's trainer used to work for Roach? I smell sabatoge.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post

LOL. No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                      Kevin Kelley agrees with you about Madana's quick feet and your view of the fight. As a Khan fan I find it concerning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpLro1esci8
                      great breakdown, exactly my sentiments on this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X