Gorilla Productions PACMAN Highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oglaigh View Post
    oh okay. i gotcha.

i seem to remember all these pacquiao is partying , pacquiao is always shooting pool , pacquiao doesn't stay in shape type news back then.

i thought it was during his time at 130. not sure though. it's been a while.
    It was. He only trained 2 weeks for the Barrera rematch, but the full 8 for the marquez rematch. he had weight problems both times which indicated he had just simply outgrown the weight as opposed to lack of training/discipline

Comment

Originally posted by Oglaigh View Post
      i'm so mean , i make medicine sick.

First time ive seen that...amazing video

Tyson videos emotional

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        First time ive seen that...amazing video

Tyson videos emotional
        two things i got watching those clips.

when ali was going on his rant about being the greatest after the liston fight and joe louis was next to him looking at him.

i find that very interesting. louis you see had to be the perfect person outside the ring. after the debacle of jack johnson , louis and his handlers wanted to represent black champions in a positive light.

i just wondered what the brown bomber was thinking seeing this brash , arrogant young black new champion.

second was the clips of liston missing ali with everything.

that's one of the most feared heavyweights in history. sonny liston had arguably the best jab ever in the history of heavyweight boxing. he had an enormous reach. he also had one of the best left hooks in the business.

to see him miss with everything against ali was just amazing.

Comment

Working...
        X