Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can do that I just dont wanna make him look bad

http://15rounds.com/Videos/

click on jesus gonzales

That's an awesome link, Random Guy. Gracias.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba3000
      That's an awesome link, Random Guy. Gracias.
      I am falling in love with your avatar....

Comment

Haha. the and1 mixtape of speedbag.

Comment

I am falling in love with your avatar....
          "To this day the Hearns KO of Duran is one of the most devastating one punch knockouts that I've ever seen. I'll never forget the night the great Roberto Duran was hit so hard that he went face down. A year later Hearns would fight Hagler for the title and get stopped in the third round in one of the greatest fights ever. Five years later Duran would win the Middleweight title, his fourth, from Iran Barkley. The ironic thing about that is Barkley stopped Hearns eight months prior to capture the title. Hearns and Duran both had some big wins after their fight. However, I'll never forget the night Thomas Hearns knocked out Roberto Duran with a right hand shot that had to be heard around the world."

That's from the Time Tunnel section of ********boxing.com.

Edited: Huh?!? Why does it block me from typing e a s t s i d e?

Comment

LOl. That guys good. Heres a small video of me on speedball. My speedball frame had buggered up for 4 months, so this is my first time on the speedball for the 4 months so i'm a little rusty. Just thought i'd post it as i read a thread earlier about posting taining stuff but can't find the thread.

gimme a second. Does nayone know how to post videos, do any sites host them?
            Last edited by Mick Hucknall; 04-28-2005, 10:51 AM.

Comment

hey the_great_rippuh that girl in your sig vida is not pureto rican, she is cuban

Comment

Working...
              X