This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cja07007 View Post
    Are these the ones Hopkins wears? He always has the sickest shoot. They are the boxing boots one.

Thanks for the help everyone.
    yeah he wears the blue/yellow ones

they look awesome for sure. too bad you cant find these anywhere nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      yeah he wears the blue/yellow ones

they look awesome for sure. too bad you cant find these anywhere nowadays
      I want a pair so bad. Im gunna really dig around and see what comes up.

Comment

Oh cool. I can probably sell my fg-2900 used for almost the price I paid for it new lol, if I wanted to.

Comment

Does wearing Winning gloves make you a better fighter? I don't get all the hype around these gloves. To me they look like a cross between Everlast and Reyes and they're not as stylish..

Comment

Originally posted by cja07007 View Post
            I want a pair so bad. Im gunna really dig around and see what comes up.
            How much do these go for? And do they feel good?

Comment

what are the best kind of hand wraps?

i never wear handwraps and i have never had problems with my hands, but i was thinking about getting a good pair. i already have some lonsdale ones but they aren't very good, they always come loose (which is why i dont wear them). i know a lot of people say mexican style ones are good, what is actually different about them?

what are the best handwraps you can get? i know they are all very similar but i want a good pair. thank you i appreciate all helpful replies.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                How much do these go for? And do they feel good?
                Well the only place I could find them was winning for 250 dollars before shipping and if your over a US size 10 you need to order them custom. I also contacted the brand that makes them and they said they didn't have them in stock. So pritty much I'm not gunna get them haha.

Comment

Well I remember on some other board, the guys wanted Mizunos like Juan Marquez wears. They made a group order and saved a bunch on shipping from Japan. So if there's a will, there's a way.

Comment

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
                    what are the best kind of hand wraps?

i never wear handwraps and i have never had problems with my hands, but i was thinking about getting a good pair. i already have some lonsdale ones but they aren't very good, they always come loose (which is why i dont wear them). i know a lot of people say mexican style ones are good, what is actually different about them?

what are the best handwraps you can get? i know they are all very similar but i want a good pair. thank you i appreciate all helpful replies.
                    Mexican Wraps have elasticity to them. Helps keep the wraps nice and tight without getting loose. try them out.

180 inch Mexican wraps are the way to go.

Comment

• Has anyone tried those Reeboks that Khan, Mayweather, and Ward wear? How do they feel?

Comment

Working...
                      X