No announcement yet.

Dinamita Cartel has 3 members left...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
    I dunno sam...dual membership with you is tempting but your such a pachugger the risk of subversion and infiltration is too great...
    It's all good, I wasn't asking to re-join or anything. I left because of all the anti-Pacquiao bull****. I thought man and fish could co-exist peacefully but it seems that isn't the case. We have to be a fan of JMM or a fan of Pacquiao. No in-betweenies like me.

You'd never know but I'm also a big Barrera fan, Morales fan, and I dig Cotto, too. But don't tell anyone. I'm not supposed to support Mexicans.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      It's all good, I wasn't asking to re-join or anything. I left because of all the anti-Pacquiao bull****. I thought man and fish could co-exist peacefully but it seems that isn't the case. We have to be a fan of JMM or a fan of Pacquiao. No in-betweenies like me.

You'd never know but I'm also a big Barrera fan, Morales fan, and I dig Cotto, too. But don't tell anyone. I'm not supposed to support Mexicans.
      Your secret is safe with me...aaaand anyone else who happens to peruse this pedestrian post of mine...

Been very uninspired with my posts today. I feel e-weight drained or something...cant put my finger on it.

Comment

Your secret is safe with me...aaaand anyone else who happens to peruse this pedestrian post of mine...

Been very uninspired with my posts today. I feel e-weight drained or something...cant put my finger on it.
        I softened you up. That's what it is.

Admit it, Jay, you're failing in love with me...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Nonsense Jr. You'd be a fine addition to this Organizacion.

I think we can all agree on that.
          No doubt Dap.

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Cool, lemme rock that sig that my daddy has then.
          Welcome to the Cartel Jr. Glad you a fan of a true ring warrior.

You know wasup Sam. JMm and Pac fan right here my ******. But I can understand your decision to step out. Just know I got luv for both homey.

Comment

I softened you up. That's what it is.

Admit it, Jay, you're failing in love with me...

Saaam...you're embarrassing me...

I like the way you move, lol..

Comment

Trust me, I'll get back to proper reppin when he's secured another fight. I never dug the Floyd fight to begin with, because leaping up to WW from 135 sounded dumb to me.

Nonetheless, the man is a true warrior and needs more love around here.

Comment

Ei can i be a part time member?

I like JMM too, he & Pac were the Ali-Frazier of our era IMO

Having fought twice already, i honestly believe that JMM has the ONLY tools that can beat Pac

Comment

Im a JMM fan too

Comment

I think its time for a Dinamita Cartel roll call.

Lately the only people I've seen on here are Mangler, Street, and myself. We're the only ones doing the virtual heavy lifting.
                    Xcaret pops his head in every once in a while but for the most part he's awol...

What the hell happened men??

Did people get banned or what?

Que paso??
                    When you were on leave without pay. I was seriously gonna slap the "condemned" sign on the Cartel. You would be surprised by how many members were counting Marquez out. Having absolutely no faith what so ever in him. As if they weren't even a fan in the first place. Real sad man... real sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X