World Of Warcraft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Of Warcraft

Anyone Playing WOW at the moment?

Just starting playing it again this last month or soo..

Not as much, but getting back into it

If anyone has a character, Lemme know what Server your on, Class, Race Level and Name?

Cos I'm looking to level on a new server with this new Triple XP ****!

Cheers babes x

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    Now because its full of Nerds on there when who spend years playing to get there xp or whatever stats up.
    Mental anguish?

I play from time to time when I'm not busy with studies. About a year ago I was huge on it. Stopped playing after I achieved Brutal Gladiator but recently started it back up to try out some new content. I'm working on leveling my Death Knight.

72 Enhancement Shaman, Brutal Gladiator Escuridão
    73 Death Knight Frost Tank, Brolic

Server - Blackwing Lair.

Do not come to Blackwing Lair. It is a terrible server, started going very far downhill since The Burning Crusade. It was in the Top 10 during Original World of Warcraft Content. Nearly every decent player and guild that I knew or played with has quit or transferred.

Comment

Now because its full of Nerds on there when who spend years playing to get there xp or whatever stats up.
      Says a ******ed Dole Boy with 11,000 posts

Better achievements than trying to get your E-Points up you Ginger ****,

Go get a job & a hobbie you ugly little buck tooth canary.

Keep your crap, pathetic opinions to yourself, I asked a simple question and you failed to tick any boxes, like those job applications you muppet,

Now **** OFF
      Last edited by Rooney_MUFC; 03-03-2009, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Comment

Yes and I fully answered you ****ing ******, spacker. I'll say whatever the **** I want to say and don't give a **** what your little brain thinks.
          Learn some grammar, then go get a job

Comment

Wicked thread about WOW here. Cheers fellas

Comment

Yeah some **** spolt it. Calling folk "Little Brainers" & "Worthless Pieces Of ****"

Yet he's the one sitting at home without a job doing **** all for the country, What does that say about him.

Comment

Working...
              X