Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killzone2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as good as Resistance but very good all and all, the way they’ve caught the chaotic sense of war is unmatched in gaming. I’ve only done 2 missions so far and I’m hoping this game doesn’t fall into the repetitive trap like the first one did.

I know a lot of people simply won’t like it due to the difficulty aspect of it, one of my reasoning’s as to why COD4 was so popular infact, it was so ****ing easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
      Not as good as Resistance but very good all and all, the way they’ve caught the chaotic sense of war is unmatched in gaming. I’ve only done 2 missions so far and I’m hoping this game doesn’t fall into the repetitive trap like the first one did.

I know a lot of people simply won’t like it due to the difficulty aspect of it, one of my reasoning’s as to why COD4 was so popular infact, it was so ****ing easy.
      Good point. I just got K2 so I'll start playing it in a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        That game is not as good as cod. It's so slow to move your weapons and line it up, it's unreal. The map sizes and players in the game are epic tho. On the whole tho it is a bit of a disappointment. What do you think about it?
        The best FPS on PS3 easily IMO at the mo,it feels like your in a real warzone,**** is a rush! Great game ive been playing all day,just took a break

Comment

Naah im a bit further,and it doesnt feel the same,on one level,trust me,it feels like your in a real war,its crazy

And MSAGRAIN,u think COD is better then every game on the planet,everytime i make a thread on a game,your quick to say Call Of Duty is better,Call of Duty has great multiplayer,but the single player was too easy and short without much of a story

Comment

I think your confusing easy with ergonomic. The lack of good alternate or custom button configurations is not good and less ergonomic than those of other shooters. The "ice" feature while zooming in is also extremely annoying and serves no purpose other than making it harder to shoot opponents while zoomed in........not better just harder.
            Last edited by Left2body; 02-27-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I agree, I can't get the aiming right in this game....

its hard as fuk right now trying to target someone, they run away than you have to reset your aim, turning is slow, or too choppy to keep up.

Comment

I’ve got no issue with the configurations, I simply changed the zoom to L1, made sure that when I release L1, zoom immediately reverts back to normal and the control system works fine.

The enemy AI however is unkind and you are under constant threat unlike say Resistance which is very arcade-orientated where an aggressive push forward see’s you through. Here, whatever approach you took towards your last skirmish can’t be replicated for your next, it’s all very tactical. I like that.

No other FPS including HL2 has this level of AI intelligent…
                Last edited by Liaison; 02-27-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X