Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYweather vs PACquaio: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see Pac beatin Mayweather...Judah came oh so close he was giving Floyd all he could handle till Floyd...ADJUSTED...Floyd always shows up with a plan B....And a plan C..I havn't seen Pacquaio make those adjustments in his close fight with JMM or his other loss...I think the in and out side to side technique we saw against Oscar will be neutralized with Floyds swift ring movement and feints..and we will see the come foward brawling Pacquaio of old..And we all know that style is tailor made for Floyd...Just my 2cents,,,hope i get a chance to find out

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
      Who wins.

Mayweather vs. Pacman

Do you think the way Floyd has fought since stepping up to 147 he is favored by more than 60%?
      Add that to his age and by the time the fight would take place, that's about 2 years of inactivity. I would still favor him, but the weight would have to be at 147 and I wouldn't favor him more than 60%, if that, to be honest.

Mentally is he not there; which is why he retired. Physically; I'm not sure. He isn't exactly a healthy person with his hands and back...which was the other part of his reason for retirement; and has some saying that's why he punches less.

Bad Back: agility with upper body movement
      Bad Hands: fewer punches thrown
      Increased weight: possible decreased stamina
      Inactivity: kills

Floyd waits until about the 5th or 6th round to start fighting...that's what a 36+ year old Hopkins started to do to. Floyd used to start from round 1.

Floyd pot shots and uses the lead right hand more, instead of the jab: that's what Roy started to do late in his career at LH.
      Floyd, like Roy, also becomes stationary more, is up against the ropes more...how is that good?

Bring back Floyd Sr. to kick his ass in gear; get him to fight like he did back in the day, like his Chico fight...you got yourself a heavy favorite.
      I'm not sure why Roger has let him become like this...but maybe there is a reason to it all. Maybe he has to fight like that now...I don't know.

But, the Man is retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
        Im picking Floyd...

And ur picking.........
        I'll let you know my prediction of this fantasy matchup after Manny makes Hatton's face look like it was attacked by a cheese grater and the ref stops the fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
          I'll let you know my prediction of this fantasy matchup after Manny makes Hatton's face look like it was attacked by a cheese grater and the ref stops the fight.
          To break it down from a boxing standpoint

Why do you think Pacquaio can beat Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            To break it down from a boxing standpoint

Why do you think Pacquaio can beat Floyd?
            `

PAC's POWER always gets respect in any weight
            The speed and head movement was there since the fatherweight days. but the in and out side to side movement are complete addition to an already formidable firepower.

STAMINA, all 12 rounds. I mean all 12 Floyd needs to work. he might win more rounds but manny can get a couple of KD's.

PAC will always have a chance againts anybody provided they have the same weight limit a day before the fight.

Comment

On the real

SERIOUSLY

Pac and Floyd are 2 GREAT FIGHTERS

but...

B-Hop is GREATER then both. Has accomplished more and beaten better fighters...

So I'd disagree on Pac vs Floyd proving who the best fighter of this generation is.

Comment

Manny has a chance, but I'd favor Floyd at both weights. He's a bigger better version of Marquez.

Comment

[FONT="Tahoma"]
                  Floyd Mayweather
                  vs.
                  Manny Pacquaio
                  Height: 5'8
                  Height: 5'6
                  Reach:"72”"
                  Reach:"67”"
                  Chest: "37"
                  Chest: "40"
                  Biceps:" 16"
                  Biceps:" 13"
                  Waist:"32"
                  Waist:"28"
                  Thigh:"27"
                  Thigh:"20"
                  Calf:"14"
                  Calf:"15"
                  Neck:"17"
                  Neck:"16"
                  Wrist:"7"
                  Wrist:"8"
                  Fist: "9"
                  Fist: "10"
                  Weight vs.DLH
                  Manny P has bigger Fist Wrist and chest. Also Mayweather is 5'7

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                    On the real

SERIOUSLY

Pac and Floyd are 2 GREAT FIGHTERS

but...

B-Hop is GREATER then both. Has accomplished more and beaten better fighters...

So I'd disagree on Pac vs Floyd proving who the best fighter of this generation is.
                    Bernard Hopkins Himself said that
                    Floyd Mayweather was the best of their era....

Including Himself...!!

Bernard Hopkins said about Mayweather.
                    • "Floyd is the best fighter in the world of this era and he showed that round after round."

When Asked:
                    • "Who is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, Hopkins or Mayweather?"

In a conversation with the Grand Rapids Press, Hopkins left no doubt as to which of them is the better fighter of their time.
                    • "The best fighter of our era -- my era -- is Pretty Boy Floyd," Hopkins said. "There's no doubt."

Comment

Bernard Hopkins Himself said that
                      Floyd Mayweather was the best of their era....

Including Himself...!!

Bernard Hopkins said about Mayweather.
                      • "Floyd is the best fighter in the world of this era and he showed that round after round."

When Asked:
                      • "Who is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, Hopkins or Mayweather?"

In a conversation with the Grand Rapids Press, Hopkins left no doubt as to which of them is the better fighter of their time.
                      • "The best fighter of our era -- my era -- is Pretty Boy Floyd," Hopkins said. "There's no doubt."
                      Yes and ALi said Tyson would have beaten the **** out of him. I really can't go by what a fighters says

I've seen what both Floyd and Bernard have done in the ring

B-Hop's 20 title defenses
                      Beat
                      DLH
                      Winky
                      Eastmen
                      Antwun
                      Johson

Was the underdog against/ beat
                      Tito
                      Pavlik
                      Tarver

Floyd is great but to be next to B-Hop I'd say
                      Beat Pac...and the best WW (Sadly, we don't have one)

Or not even next but possibly the more accomplished fighter then.

Comment

Working...
                      X