Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Washington Has No Idea What's Coming For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder and co. are no dummies,hes made a bullet proof blue print ( not including Pov. ) to sway around meaningful fights and let everyone eliminate each other . he at least knows what i do,that is it will be his FIRST fight where he cant utilize his physical side to full advantage and style wise Washington is a constant mover with a good straight right hand WHEN he uses it.

Im liking this fight just to see Wilder fight someone LIKE the other top HW's who are 6'5 plus and about 250. I don't care if the fight ends in 1 or 12 i think its something wilder needs in his own career,bc he doesnt have a win on his resume with someone like washington who poses more threats than the other guys he faced.

Comment

I'm liking what I'm hearing from Wilder. Many people need to see him knockout somebody that looks the part (but really isn't the part). And that's why the fight is relevant. Then if he can secure Parker or AJ/Klitschko afterwards then good.

Comment

Wilder is a world champion yet he doesn't fight anyone who is world level.

Washington is just another bum. Poor guy only had one month to prepare for a world title fight.

Comment

Washington will beat you

Comment

"...each time I've had an injury I've been able to develop my relationship with my left hand..."

Yeah, like we wanna know you just switched your preference with your 'thwacking' hand. LOL

Comment

Washington is a bum, just like the rest of Wilder's opponents. This stuttering imbecile has no shame.

Ah well, hopefully Fury will back to baptise him, if not, then AJ.

God Save the Queen.

Comment

Washington is a big strong man but he fights like a old ****.

Comment

another bum

Comment

Wilder's not just going to win, he's going to send shockwaves of fear across the thousands in attendance that night. The entire heavyweight division is about to wake the fuck up. He's coming for you Joshua, he's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Deontay about to spook the division once again, causing these cowards to run to the Klitch-Juice winner. Someone got to pay for this! Washington props to you for stepping up but Deontay is going to sleep yo ass!
                      The only thing that is spooked is me after I caught sight of your mums horrible big fat arse, the old bat

Comment

Working...
                      X