No announcement yet.

Charlo shows Lara how's it done. Move up if you want ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Didnt this dude lose like every round against Williams he didnt drop or stop him ? How's this dude gonna outbox GGG because he sure as shyt ain't gonna stop him.
    This sounds like you're saying that Charlo didn't drop or stop Williams.

I believe this is what you meant to say...

"Didn't this dude lose like every round against Williams THAT he didn't drop or stop him in?"

I believe so. J Rock did very well out boxing Charlo in the rounds he didn't get hurt in. This somewhat exposed Charlo's boxing ability as he was a half step behind a smaller and less lengthy man. Power was the equalizer.

Which brings me to your next point. I agree, Charlo will have a hard time boxing GGG, especially if GGG can take his power. GGG is a pretty good boxer himself.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      hey all i know is ggg said id fight anyone from 154 to 168 then when a top guy from 154 calls him out after fights or on twitter theres no reply.
      Lara never wanted that work, he oinly talks about lil g when lil g has a fight lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        You must have not seen the fight.
        So because I don't think Charlo beats GGG I haven't seen the fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I guess GGG should learn from Charlo too and move up eh?
          Not a fan of the bum beater, but you can use the same argument about Golovkin being 30+ plus he started as light welterweight in amateurs so he was moving up when he was at the same age as Charlo
          Last edited by g27region; 02-20-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Not a fan of the bum beater, but you can use the same argument about Golovkin being 30+ plus he started as light welterweight in amateurs so he was moving up when he was at the same age as Charlo
            I was just using TS's logic, you know? Which is a ******ed one btw.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              hey all i know is ggg said id fight anyone from 154 to 168 then when a top guy from 154 calls him out after fights or on twitter theres no reply.

have you ever heard luis decubas talk about his pursuit of the fight? i think you should if you think lara's people really wanted the golovkin fight. they use his name for publicity while lara stays at 154 lbs and fights cans.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Lara never wanted that work, he oinly talks about lil g when lil g has a fight lined up.

not to metion that decubas has never reached out to al, showtime, hbo, or loeffler and asked for the fight. claimed they could make the fight on either network, then later went back and said the fight could only be made on showtime basically once they realized that golovkin was obligated to HBO.

it's horribly obvious that they don't want the fight and that they use golovkin's name for publicity. FFS the guy campaigns at 154 lbs and fights cans. they're the loudest when golovkin's got a fight signed

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post

"Didn't this dude lose like every round against Williams THAT he didn't drop or stop him in?"

I believe so. J Rock did very well out boxing Charlo in the rounds he didn't get hurt in. This somewhat exposed Charlo's boxing ability as he was a half step behind a smaller and less lengthy man. Power was the equalizer.

Which brings me to your next point. I agree, Charlo will have a hard time boxing GGG, especially if GGG can take his power. GGG is a pretty good boxer himself.
                  I don't see how a guy can hope to achieve beating the GGG when he hasn't the skills to match the power needed too, first off his gotta make that bastard respect your power to stop him plowing that plow, then you gotta have skills to boot also, as in an ability to actual win rounds as opposed to just surviving them.

The dude is sacrificing professional boxer after professional boxer to his blood thirsty god, apparently dudes at 175 can't stand up to his power in sparring either. Ain't no one beating this guy south of 168 maybe a few challenges kicking around at super middle for him not many though.

Comment

Now really, he just naturally grew out of the Divisions wasn't a move up by choice

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post

Jrock to his own right is a good boxer in his prime

Comment

Working...
                      X