Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Marquez Back in Play: Their Teams Are Back in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    get your eyes checked tranny... No one said marquez was a bum
    you said if canelo can fight a bum and and pacquiao can fight a bum,,why cant cotto fight marquez inplying that marquez is a bum..life in your trailer park is hard i know...you still a closet f@g

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      arum has nothing to do with this you fuking idiot.
      Is arum yo daddy! Didnt think soo Stop acting like a PERRA!

Comment

I don´t care. This guys should retire. There are new guys around now. if Cotto doesn˙t wanna fight top 147 or top 54 guys, he should just retire, it is time.

Comment

I would love to see this fight.

Two FHOFs going at it and call it a career!

#WarCotto
          #WarMarquez

Comment

COTTO VS ANDRE BELTO PLEASE MAKE IT HAPENN!

Comment

Pacquiao fcukt Cotto up badly, Marquez fought Pacquiao four times and brutaly knocked him out the last time around..an old Marquez will tko Cotto any day!!

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                Pacquiao fcukt Cotto up badly, Marquez fought Pacquiao four times and brutaly knocked him out the last time around..an old Marquez will tko Cotto any day!!
                so what kind of bud are they selling over there in guaynabo nowadays? I want what you're smoking.

Comment

Marquez has no business fighting above 147. Not a good situation for him. Then again, since he has been vocal about Canelo not moving up to fight Triple G I guess he can be like "look I did it to make the Cotto fight". I don't see him winning that fight. I can't see him hurting Cotto. It will be like the Mayweather fight. He will say the size difference was too much to overcome. Cotto's shots will hurt Marquez. If Bradley floored Marquez, just imagine what Cotto will do to him. Marquez has great heart and is a warrior so he might not get stopped. He will visit the canvas and lose a clear decision though.

Comment

..Tankdestroyer..I guess you've had your share of destroying whatever moves on the ground from up above, or from the comfort of some bunker under Central Command...but what's down here is the zombie schitt..when I said TKO, it's because Cotto's face will be a bloody mess thanks to Dinamita's precision-like heat-seeking missiles!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      I would love to see this fight.

Two FHOFs going at it and call it a career!

#WarCotto
                      #WarMarquez

much respect..feel the same, totally agree!

Comment

Working...
                      X