Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs Deal Done - March 18 at MSG, HBO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Hi Sergio Mora

I am going to bump every last one of your posts when this is over.

I pray to God you're an alt because I will harass you if Jacobs KO's GGG. I've been reading your asinine posts for the last year and a half
    Keep praying and bumping idiot. I am definitely not an alt like you and you can harass me all you want it won't affect my sleep idiot. It's funny you mention mora caused I just posted how he kocked down your hero Jacob you forgot about that. You forget Jacob has a glass chin. You enjoy looking stupid and staying stupid. Make sure to post when ggg destroys bum Jacob. Going to be laughing at your self ownage

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      That seems like the common narrative, but I don't really buy it. Lemieux is pretty limited, and Curtis Stevens was a hot prospect who never was. Stevens in particular wasn't really a top-notch opponent. Lemieux was game, but he was a sitting duck. Munroe was alright, but also not really top of the class. I think Jacobs is probably GGG's best opponent to date. I don't buy the notion that GGG gets hit on purpose because he doesn't respect his opponents. I think he gets hit because he doesn't move his head. Brook exposed him to an extent. and you're only as good as your last fight. Brook is a 147 pounder. In Jacobs, GGG is fighting a true middleweight, with KO power and speed/boxing ability. I think he's going to be tested, win or lose.
      Then I guess we'll see in this fight.
      He's gonna be patient and break Jacobs down for a mid round KO is my prediction
      He'll get hit, but not nearly as much as Brook

Comment

• I just saw on twitter.....

Jacobs will be working with Andre Ward to strategise for Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I just saw on twitter.....

Jacobs will be working with Andre Ward to strategise for Golovkin

Comment

• How/Who would Jacobs be comparable to on Hopkins resume?

Better than Holmes or Eastman, who are better than Echols or Allen, but obviously not a Trinidad.
            • Jermain Taylor 24-0-0
            • Jermain Taylor 23-0-0
            • Howard Eastman 40-1-0
            • Oscar De La Hoya 37-3-0
            • Robert Allen 36-4-0
            • William Joppy 34-2-1
            • Morrade Hakkar 31-3-0
            • Carl Daniels 47-3-1
            • Felix Trinidad 40-0-0
            • Keith Holmes 36-2-0
            • Antwun Echols 24-3-1
            • Syd Vanderpool 28-1-0
            • Antwun Echols 22-2-1
            • Robert Allen 23-2-0
            • Robert Allen 22-2-0
            • Simon Brown 47-6-0
            • Andrew Council 27-5-3
            • Glen Johnson 32-0-0
            • John David Jackson 35-2-0
            • William Bo James 20-6-1
            • Joe Lipsey 25-0-0
            • Steve Frank 15-2-1
            • Segundo Mercado 18-2-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

how cute

some gay lil kid wants to be just like me

Comment

how cute
                some gay lil kid wants to be just like me
                Well he's got the gay part down, now he just needs to do something about the "lil"

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAR MIRACLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Santa_; 12-23-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Well he's got the gay part down, now he just needs to do something about the "lil"

Lou, you are aware that copying my sig, avi, and gif's clearly indicate that I have owned you sooooo BADLY that you are now completely obsessed with me.

you do know that everyone is well-aware of that fact, right ?

LMAO

before you created that lame internet personality, everyone viewed you as a dopey pacstain..... now everyone views you as a dopey LYING pacstain LMAOOOOOOOOO

right now it suxx to be you, internet-boy

Comment

Lou, you are aware that copying my sig, avi, and gif's clearly indicate that I have owned you sooooo BADLY that you are now completely obsessed with me.

you do know that everyone is well-aware of that fact, right ?

LMAO

before you created that lame internet personality, everyone viewed you as a dopey pacstain..... now everyone views you as a dopey LYING pacstain LMAOOOOOOOOO

right now it suxx to be you, internet-boy
                      Am I supposed to quit my job to have time to read all these novels you write trying to convince yourself that you haven't been thoroughly owned by Lou Cipher? LOL I dont need to read this to know it's lame repetitive "jokes" and theories on why you actually won some internet battle. Youve been owned and youre shook hard....these big long dialogues you write show that to everyone LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X