No announcement yet.

whose competition was greater???...Cotto or floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    i think Cotto has the better competition.....................he really stepped it up the last 2 years while floyd just got lazy...............................
    naw..he didnt get lazy, you just hit the pipe too hard before you made this thread

There is no way possible to LEGITIMATELY make a case for Cotto having better competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      cotto's resume at 147 blows floyd's out of the water.
      yea.....being the wba champion is a lot more impressive than being lineal twice, and unifying 3 out 4 belts

get real....Floyd has wins over Pac, JMM, Mosley, Ortiz, Judah, Baldo, Berto, Guerrero, Maidana at 147

Cotto has clottey, Margo, Pac, Mosley, Judah

difference is Floyd was the # 1 welter twice and won all his fights

Cotto is so overrated on this site

Comment

• Originally posted by BTL View Post
        I don't understand these better Resumes thing.. Floyd is the clear better fighter so stuff like this is irrelevant.
        because they are bitter he didnt take a loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          how the hell does Cotto have a better resume than Floyd?
          because they dont like mayweather....

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            I'll agree to disagree with you. Only one judge agreed with you. All judges agreed that mayweather one all last four rounds. Most judges saw it a close affair through round eight and most secondary sources saw it the same.
            wasnt competitive at all, thought miguel got far more credit for performance than deserved. think i gave him 3 rounds, mayweather made the decision to stand his ground in that fight and not move as much, just cause he felt so comfortable in there against cotto.

Comment

• Cotto's ofc

you can criticize a lot of things about Kneeguel but at least he didn't make a career out of fighting shot hasbeens and tailor made no hopers, like Floydette did

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                Cotto's ofc

you can criticize a lot of things about Kneeguel but at least he didn't make a career out of fighting shot hasbeens and tailor made no hopers, like Floydette did
                are crippled fighters better?

Comment

• Cotto was a bit like Oscar in a way. He fought guys right at or near his level several times. He wasn't afraid to lose. Until he got with Freddie I don't think he really missed out on any tough fights available. I don't really feel like comparing him to Floyd resume wise. Both fought a lot of damn good fighters. Young Floyd was can't miss tv, just like young Cotto. People forget that based on who they became as older men looking for paydays.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                    wasnt competitive at all, thought miguel got far more credit for performance than deserved. think i gave him 3 rounds, mayweather made the decision to stand his ground in that fight and not move as much, just cause he felt so comfortable in there against cotto.
                    Mayweather decided to stay in the pocket??? Who you kidding??? Cotto was cutting the ring off and hitting him everywhere... Excuses like always from mayweather fans

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                      Mayweather decided to stay in the pocket??? Who you kidding??? Cotto was cutting the ring off and hitting him everywhere... Excuses like always from mayweather fans
                      was hitting him everywhere on the gloves thats for sure. was a pretty easy nights work for mayweather, looked comfortable and scorecards reflected that.

Comment

Working...
                      X