No announcement yet.

Jon Jones Out of UFC 200

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    I'm surprised more people aren't blaming UFC anf USADA for this. At the very least let the fight go through and give Jones a NC if he wins.

We don't even know if he tested positive yet for sure. Wtf is UFC doing?
    It's Jon Jones of course he tested positive

Comment

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/12/...that-snitched/

Jon Jones: "I was always the kid that snitched."

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

Oh how far our lil Johnny has come. I kinda like sociopath JJ though. The crime wave, the deceit. I wish he'd be able to come back not get high and just go full on Heel undefeatable MMA fighter.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 07-07-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

Oh how far our lil Johnny has come. I kinda like sociopath JJ though. The crime wave, the deceit. I wish he'd be able to come back not get high and just go full on Heel undefeatable MMA fighter.
        Respect to Jon for doing that

Comment

got done watching that ufc 202 presser ... nate looks to be in phenomenal shape already.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

LOL, but yea Jon Jones has been a sociopath I think. Although in his defense I suspect in any competitive business there are more sociopaths than in the "regular" world so he's not alone in the UFC or combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post

If they're going to do this to Jones they better do it to ALL fighters with a failed test, By guess is the ban will be reduced to around 1yr

But he is a repeat offender and had legal issues,,, cocaine, hit-n-run, doping,

If this had been jones' first mishap, then yeah it should be a lighter sentence but jones has been in constant trouble over the last few years

Comment

Jon Jones talks about the issue

Comment

Apparently he tested positive for 2 different substances. Going with the defence of double contamination.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Apparently he tested positive for 2 different substances. Going with the defence of double contamination.
                    Contaminated cocaine IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      That might work. It certainly worked for Silva and reduced his suspension to a year.

Jones is looking at two years, but I think he'll get it reduced.

Comment

Working...
                      X