Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Vs Khan = payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny what beating a C tier fighter like Broner can do for your career.

Comment

Khan would be the favorite, but a decent matchup especially if Broner could come in more disciplined...

Honestly, it's not out of the realm of possibility for us to get Broner-Algieri...

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpharp View Post
        Why you so butt hurt over me dissing ur boyfriend?

Let me do this in simple numbered points for you, perhaps it will sink it better for you.

1) Khans chin is super weak, why do you think he changed his style to jabbing and spending all his recent fights on the outside and on his bike?

2) He brought in Virgin Hunter who knows Khan has no chin and changed him into a defensive fighter

3) Khan wouldn't dare challenge Maidana now, Khan would get destroyed and wants no part of him

4) Khan is scared to even face a fellow brit like Brook. If you say you deserve a fight against Mayweather, then prove it... Khan has proved nothing

5) I said a worthy fight would be Broner, because Khan is about on par with the number of losses and makes an even match up.

If you don't understand any of these points, you should really go back and finish school or perhaps get someone to read it back to you a couple of times until you understand.
        1) Maidana couldn't drop him once even though he had a 90% KO rate back then. Garcia so hit him with a ton of bombs when he was on queer street and still couldnt put his lights out.

2) You and Broner can now get married #LoveWins

3) I'm about to start my third year in biomed, it's you who needs to get educated to an acceptable standard.

4) Who had Broner beat to be on par with Khan? Give me his best wins. A close decision with Paulie and Ponce makes you elite? Psst Hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpharp View Post
          Well with a name like Salim Shady, you are bound to hang of Khans nuts aren't you?

The agenda is simple, perhaps you are unable to understand plain English... but simple fact is Khan does not deserve any sort of fight at the top level, he needs to test his chin against Broner, Brook etc, which he clearly won't, cos he's a ***** and wants a payday. So if that's an agenda, and not a realistic scenario, then it is you that is the ignoramus
          you shouldn't talk again ever.

Comment

That sounds like a Khan move. He is the biggest opportunist in boxing. Alexander lose to Porter, Khan fights Alexander. Algieri lose to Pacquiao, Khan fights Algeiri so yeah Broner should be next right?

Comment

Working...
            X