No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson taking shots at John Scully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    That is Scully he's posted here for a long time but fighting Ward @168 was not something Scully wanted. He doesn't pick the fights.
    Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    I had absolutely NO say in that fight being made...I was told to get him ready for Ward and thats what I attempted to do. There was no "ya'll" about it, thinking he was going to make the weight in good fashion.
    Funny how I got killed for saying that many times here. COACHES DON'T MAKE THE FIGHTS, PROMOTERS DO.

There are instances where a fighter might want someone and get his wish but there's a reason that there are trainers, managers and promoters. Most kids on the internet don't understand the business of boxing.

That's why threads about so and so "ducking" a certain fighter is BS most of the time but hey, it is the internet and facts don't mean ****.

With all due respect to Skully, in my humble opinion I don't think Jesus Christ would have helped Dawson beat Ward. Ward is just on another level, I think he's the best lb for lb fighter in the world right now.

Comment

Working...
    X