No announcement yet.

LIST OF fighters that wouldve KO/dominated/won/closely won against floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yes. All you have to do to beat Paul Williams is move. His punch output doesn't mean **** if he can't land. He needs to be set to start throwing his combinations and if you keep giving him movement, he never gets set. Plus he has no defence so its easy to hit him. Who gives a fuk how long his reach is when he doesn't use it? Or his height when he bends down into punches. Hit n move, its so simple.

What does Hatton have to do with anything? Cos Hatton lost to Mayweather, that means Williams would win? Is that your argument?
    you're the one who mentioned hatton first not me.

If you disagree prime PWILL doesnt beat floyd, fine and dandy with me, but williams would have a better shot beating floyd than hatton.

Comment

Fighters that wouldve most likely won
      SRR
      SRL
      Hearns

Fighters that wouldve had a close win or close to winning
      PW
      JCC
      Sweet pea
      Vernon Forest

styles makes fight. add your fighter if you like[/QUOTE]

Fixed

Comment

I understand people have their opinions and that's cool. You may say Floyd has never fought anyone like the guys named. But I don't think any of the fighters named have faced any one like Floyd in terms of skill level, hand speed, and defense all in one. Plus the fact that Floyd doesn't take many chances makes him an extremely difficult fight. I don't think u can say for sure that any of those guys beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
          I understand people have their opinions and that's cool. You may say Floyd has never fought anyone like the guys named. But I don't think any of the fighters named have faced any one like Floyd in terms of skill level, hand speed, and defense all in one. Plus the fact that Floyd doesn't take many chances makes him an extremely difficult fight. I don't think u can say for sure that any of those guys beats him.
          You're using too much reason. Reason won't get u far on this site as most posters on here don't utilize it. Good luck tho.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            you're the one who mentioned hatton first not me.

If you disagree prime PWILL doesnt beat floyd, fine and dandy with me, but williams would have a better shot beating floyd than hatton.
            No you mentioned him! Go back and read the post.

So wait....that is actually your whole argument? He'd have a better shot than Hatton?

Im SOLD then.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              Your list is a bunch of bullsh_it.

Hearns couldnt perform well under the lights and got KOd in every big fight he was ever in. Marga, P Will, Quartey, Tzsyu, Pac, Benitez, and Cotto all couldnt beat Floyd now.

DLH, Forrest, SRR, and RJJ would be matchup problems for Floyd. Probably even favored going in to the fight.

But JCC beating Floyd by decision is the biggest joke of them all. He always was a slow starter. In fact he often gave away the first 4 rounds. And if your spotting Floyd 4 rounds the fights over.

Pryor would be the fight of the century type fight. But Floyd has the edge stylewise going in but that wouldnt mean sh_it to Pryor. I would pay almost anything to see that fight.
              Every big fight? O.o

Comment

no one beats floyd in fantasy fights... he is even better than a prime SRR...

but i heard of a guy named spadafora who gave floyd hell in sparing... he might be better than a prime SRR too...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No you mentioned him! Go back and read the post.

So wait....that is actually your whole argument? He'd have a better shot than Hatton?

Im SOLD then.
                  You see children? This is how you own a hater.

Comment

Working...
                  X