Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Slow One Dimensional Plodder - Who Am I?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
    I have no intention of complimenting Devon, I'm not a fan of his so there goes your theory dumbfuk
    so what is your intention?

foreman basically ktfo ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
      stupidity.

maidana got ktfo by khan.
      maidana is garbage. 1 dimensional awful plodder. slower than molasses. one of the slowest inaccurate fighters i ever seen in my life. it lookedl ike the matrix in there. alexander was NEO

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
        so what is your intention?
        to point out how awful of a joke exposed 1 dimensional fighter your idol Maidana is

Comment

maidana is garbage. 1 dimensional awful plodder. slower than molasses. one of the slowest inaccurate fighters i ever seen in my life. it lookedl ike the matrix in there. alexander was NEO
          um because he was out on his feet and barely survived several times in the fight. he was rocked badly and ref was about to wave off the fight
          Yeah man, Alexander KTFO Maidana more than once in this fight according to your logic.

Comment

um because he was out on his feet and barely survived several times in the fight. he was rocked badly and ref was about to wave off the fight
            that's one of the dumbest things I ever heard. seriously bro, think about what you're saying for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Yeah man, Alexander KTFO Maidana more than once in this fight according to your logic.
              yes he did cus you can be knocked out on your feet, i.e. a standing concussion so yes alexander knocked maidana the **** out numerous times and dropped him

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                that's one of the dumbest things I ever heard. seriously bro, think about what you're saying for a minute.
                stop trying to take attention away from how awful of an exposed JOKE maidana is. NO ONE will be talking bout him anymore, he's just a C level gate keeper at this point. htat was the worst domination i ever saw. lost every single round got put on queer street at least 5 times got dropped...pure dominance that 1 dimensional plodding joke got destroyed

Comment

It was hard watching Mosley KTFO Floyd inside of 2 rounds ....

Comment

yes he did cus you can be knocked out on your feet, i.e. a standing concussion so yes alexander knocked maidana the **** out numerous times and dropped him
                    This is certainly one of the best posts I've ever seen on NSB and it's going directly to my signature.

Comment

yeah dis true I've seen one fight where dude got KTFO a hundred and fourteen times.

Comment

Working...
                      X