Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny how everyone is looking past Amir now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl, didnt you bet on Maidana to whoop khan?

Comment

Ur picking Khan,saying he's gonna beat Bradley,there are people with U & people picking Bradley.Are U saying that because not everyone is picking ur guy that their overlooking him??

Comment

i honestly cant believe how much u all hate on khan, hes quick , powerful ,explosive and normally lands what he throws. The mccloskey fight was dissapointing but mccloskey fought like a *****, he didnt want to fight and khan had to work with an opponent that wouldnt throw a punch. Khan was scared of the hype behind maidana and did his run thing but i was entertained for the whole damn fight, khan could easily beat bradley, infact he could school him

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_HxH View Post
          People never get past Bradley's headbutt, at the very least acknowledge the versatility, he's a more complete boxer than Khan. Khan doesn't even mix up his attack, he head hunts, lowers his hands as he backs up in a straight line and his offensive arsenal is predictable, almost like Wlad on turbo, 1-2 1-2 1-2, backs up, moves in...1-2 1-2 1-2, backs up

He's not a bad boxer though, but he's lucky to have that size, range and athleticism to somewhat compensate for those flaws. Someone with those talents wasn't suppose to struggle with Maidana. I'm not counting Khan out because he does hold some advantages here, but I'm leaning towards Bradley. Also, I say this as someone who likes both Khan and Bradley.
          "Wlad on turbo", ha. That's a good way to describe him.

I have always been and still am 50-50 on Khan v Bradley. Bradley is the better boxer but he's so physically outmatched. I guess I'm slightly leaning towards Bradley just because he has more gears than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Ill bet you.

Every single point you have on the day of the fight, i will match.

Bet is that Khan does not get stopped

Accepted?
            That's a sucker's bet.

Nah...I'll bet it all on a win not a stoppage. How bout' most of my meager e-wealth on a win w/a side bet on a stoppage?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Let's revisit Alexander Vs Bradley shall we.

Point 1

Devon Alexander is not a very good boxer

This was blatently exposed by the straight-forward boxing of Kotelnik in Alexanders previous fight, Alexander is very easy to time due to his telegraphing of punches, and has no plan B

Devon Alexander made Bradley look average

Unlike Khan/Mcloskey, where Mcloskey was SOLELY fighting to survive and not be embarrased, Alexander was fighting to win, Bradley was edging him, but he was missing by miles, on the end of the jab for long periods of time and resorted to steaming in, head-first throwing ridiculous windmill combinations that missed by miles.

Tim Bradley won by INTENTIONAL headbutts, AGAIN
              Yup, not for the first, nor the last time, Bradley russhed in about 6 times, headbutting Alexander, Khan/Mcloskey was obviously an accident and only happened once.

After Bradley/Alexander, people were saying how Khan would expose bradley, then Khan looks average against an awkward opponent, who came to spoil, and suddenly, "Khan is trash" and bradley will expose him.

I have always been on the side of Khan beating Bradley, and I havent changed that opinion.

I expect 90% of nsb to swing back in Khans favour when they see him towering over Bradley by half a foot at the weigh in, thats all it takes for Knee-jerk syndrome to kick in around here.
              Alexander is far better than McCloskey is and it was Bradley who made Alexander look average. Dude was trying to hold on for dear life to survive. Khan underestimated McCloskey and he looked really sloppy in there trying to fight him. That stoppage was a freaking joke and only in England man, only in England. Khan is a great boxer but Bradley is superior to him and his team is shiesty as all getout man. They are going to want the fight in England for starters and then, they are going to demand something along the lines of a 75-25% split or an 80-20% in favor of Khan.

Bradley has the mind of a killer man, he is going to bash Khan up and nightmares of Prescott are going to be flashing in his head during the fight. Without Ariza in his camp, Khan looks weak...I was shocked at how thin he looked.

All I know is there will be drama in the buildup to this fight and it will not be an easy fight to bring to fruition, Khan's team will bunk it up somehow...watch.

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
                i honestly cant believe how much u all hate on khan, hes quick , powerful ,explosive and normally lands what he throws. The mccloskey fight was dissapointing but mccloskey fought like a *****, he didnt want to fight and khan had to work with an opponent that wouldnt throw a punch. Khan was scared of the hype behind maidana and did his run thing but i was entertained for the whole damn fight, khan could easily beat bradley, infact he could school him
                I bet you all your points that Bradley wins when they fight...plus, you have to sport a Bradley avatar for a year.....deal?

Comment

Working...
                X