No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: Just give up the belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You feel like you have bigger money options. I get it.

Maybe cutting back down to 147 is too difficult now. I understand.

Perhaps you don't want to rush back until you are 100% healed. That's perfectly reasonable.

But if you have no intention of fighting Earl Spence any time soon then just hand over the belt so he can fight for it. Stop making him wait.
    Isn't this the same person who *****es and moans about GGG fighting for vacated belts or being given belts wonder why you don't care about Spence fighting the champion for his belt

Gotta love boxing scene its full of absolute hypocrites but I got nothing but love for Spence its just some of his fans are absolute tools.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Why should he give up a belt before he has to?

******ed proposition by TS.
      He complained about GGG fighting for vacated belts and not fighting the champion for one but suddenly he wants Spence to either get one handed to him without fighting for it or fighting some weak level fighter to earn it.

The irony of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
        Isn't this the same person who *****es and moans about GGG fighting for vacated belts or being given belts wonder why you don't care about Spence fighting the champion for his belt

Gotta love boxing scene its full of absolute hypocrites but I got nothing but love for Spence its just some of his fans are absolute tools.
        As for hypocrites-why aren't you calling Brook out for "ducking" Spence? Whenever the American champion (or Canelo) doesn't sign for a fight, you call it a duck. However, when non Americans, like Brook, do what he is doing you say nothing.

Brook has said he likely is going to 154 but hasn't decided yet. If he does vacate, what else can Spence do but fight for a vacant belt?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          As for hypocrites-why aren't you calling Brook out for "ducking" Spence? Whenever the American champion (or Canelo) doesn't sign for a fight, you call it a duck. However, when non Americans, like Brook, do what he is doing you say nothing.
          Bravo.....Bravo...

Comment

Yeah he doesn't realise he's doing the same exact thing.... I've noticed Golovkin fans look after his victims.

This situation definitely has a lot of posters flip flopping. A lot of guys that ridicule GGG for winning vacant belts are going to change their tune if Spence does the same thing. Also posters that pleaded for Canelo not to delay fighting his mandatory are pushing for Brook to fight Khan and/or leave Spence waiting in the cold.

A lot of guys on here are just disgraceful cheerleaders.

Comment

Brook has said he likely is going to 154 but hasn't decided yet. If he does vacate, what else can Spence do but fight for a vacant belt?
              Kell Brook is struggling to make weight he is making a sacrifice going back down to 147lbs what more do you not get you ******, he would only be going down to 147lbs for a big PPV fight and that would only be Pacquiao or Khan because all Spence is seen as by the masses is just another mandatory which Brook has fought several of.

Actually I'm one of Kell biggest critics I don't like him I'm just being fair why should he fight Spence at 147 If he can't make it comfortably?
              If Spence wants it so bad he can move to 154lbs with Kell Brook and there can be no argument with that because Brook is the man in the moment Spence is yet to even be fully known.

So what else can Spence do but fight for a vacant belt yes that's fine I'm not complaining by that but don't complain when GGG or other white fighters do it that you don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Bravo.....Bravo...
                Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Yeah he doesn't realise he's doing the same exact thing.... I've noticed Golovkin fans look after his victims.

This situation definitely has a lot of posters flip flopping. A lot of guys that ridicule GGG for winning vacant belts are going to change their tune if Spence does the same thing. Also posters that pleaded for Canelo not to delay fighting his mandatory are pushing for Brook to fight Khan and/or leave Spence waiting in the cold.

The two alts, why not just sign in on your main account?

Very embarrassing, you talk about GGG fans being cheerleaders but look at what you're doing lmfao...

HYPOCRITES!

Comment

The two alts, why not just sign in on your main account?

Very embarrassing, you talk about GGG fans being cheerleaders but look at what you're doing lmfao...

HYPOCRITES!
                  Yep you busted me, that guy is definitely my ALT....... (that's sarcasm in case you miss it and think you actually have any semblance of intelligence, you've proven on many occasions you are a special kind of ******ed)

You're a tactical moron and one of the flip floppers I previously mentioned.

Comment

Kell Brook is struggling to make weight he is making a sacrifice going back down to 147lbs what more do you not get you ******, he would only be going down to 147lbs for a big PPV fight and that would only be Pacquiao or Khan because all Spence is seen as by the masses is just another mandatory which Brook has fought several of.

Actually I'm one of Kell biggest critics I don't like him I'm just being fair why should he fight Spence at 147 If he can't make it comfortably?
                    If Spence wants it so bad he can move to 154lbs with Kell Brook and there can be no argument with that because Brook is the man in the moment Spence is yet to even be fully known.

So what else can Spence do but fight for a vacant belt yes that's fine I'm not complaining by that but don't complain when GGG or other white fighters do it that you don't like.
                    why are you telling me what Brook is going thru? Just call him a duck like you have in other situations without the long winded explanation/justification.

That you are justifying this makes you the same thing you criticized so harshly, a hypocrite.

Spence wants all the belts at 147. In the past, you have said this is a suitable reason for not going up. Don't change all of the sudden.

I have criticized GGG for winning the titles in the boardroom and not in the ring, not for fighting for vacant belts.

The bottom line is you are one of the posters that is quick to use the word duck, especially when an American champion is making a non American wait for a fight. so do the same thing when the American fighter is the one being avoided or made to wait.

No excuses. No explanations. No fake "ggg gets discriminated against" crap to justify it.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-17-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post

Yes he does. Red Cyclone uses the fake "blacks hate GGG and other whites" to deflect from his anti American bias. He has long been one of the people who calls Americans, but especially black champions, ducks when fights don't get made.

When its the other guy, then suddenly asks that we take all these things into consideration.

Deep down he knows that Brook/Spence is a close fight that the American has a good chance of winning. Whenever the American/black champion will likley win, we get this BS. If he thinks the American will lose, he goes right to ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X