Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: Just give up the belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah kell, give up the belt so we can anoint Spence king of the welters and p4p one of the best already, the Americans are getting impatient here!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      He's got about two weeks two decide if he wants that Spence work or not.
      Well there we are then. Stop being a drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You feel like you have bigger money options. I get it.

Maybe cutting back down to 147 is too difficult now. I understand.

Perhaps you don't want to rush back until you are 100% healed. That's perfectly reasonable.

But if you have no intention of fighting Earl Spence any time soon then just hand over the belt so he can fight for it. Stop making him wait.
        Who the fxck is earl???

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          In before LacedUp comes in with an extinguisher and his fireman's outfit.
          LacedUp is a one man comedy show when it comes to this subject, he expects people not to make anything of Brook's comments when he says his team is thinking of 154 and that no one knows who Spence is.

He makes threads saying Brook exposes Khan for being a chicken when it appears (for like the umpteenth time?) Khan won't fight Brook yet he'll be in other threads justifying Brook not making a decision because of the possibility of a Khan fight.

Am I the only one that sees the talk of Brook vs Khan as pointless??

Comment

I don't know why Spence fans want Spence to pick up a belt in such a lame way.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              He very well might give up that belt.
              Well he should just do it and stop holding up Errol.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I want him to fight Brook. But that ain't happening so time to move on.

Comment

I like Kell but it's not a good look saying I can make 147 for X, Y and Z, but not A, B and C. I understand he wants fights that can generate big money, but if that's the case, who is he going to fight at 154? Canelo is gone and Cotto isn't fighting him at this stage of his career. There aren't any big money fights for Kell at 154 and the competition is just as tough as 147.

Comment

Either somebody hacked your account or you're acting like a

Comment

You're assuming the belt would be handed over to Spence on a silver platter like in the Canelo/GGG case. Errol would have to still fight for it with whoever is the next in line, I forgot the name of the guy. The only advantage for Spence, if Kell gives up the belt, is being able to fight a less dangerous opponent. Maybe that's what Spence is hoping for.

Comment

Working...
                      X