No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: Just give up the belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook: Just give up the belt!

You feel like you have bigger money options. I get it.

Maybe cutting back down to 147 is too difficult now. I understand.

Perhaps you don't want to rush back until you are 100% healed. That's perfectly reasonable.

But if you have no intention of fighting Earl Spence any time soon then just hand over the belt so he can fight for it. Stop making him wait.

He very well might give up that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Perhaps you don't want to rush back until you are 100% healed. That's perfectly reasonable.

But if you have no intention of fighting Earl Spence any time soon then just hand over the belt so he can fight for it. Stop making him wait.
      i think brook will end up giving the belt up, but if he hasn't made up his mind yet, why shouldn't he take his time thinking about it?

the IBF told him he has to decide by february, right? so we'll know his decision soon enough.

Comment

In before LacedUp comes in with an extinguisher and his fireman's outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

very unreasonable to expect him to give up the belt so quickly. He needs time to process and think whats best for him.

Comment

i think EH will not want KB to give it up as it will path the way for AK to step in & fight for the vacant title,then AK will demand 80% of the wembley fight v KB

Comment

Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
              i think EH will not want KB to give it up as it will path the way for AK to step in & fight for the vacant title,then AK will demand 80% of the wembley fight v KB
              Amir Khan is not ranked by the IBF and the IBF is very very strict about their rules. If the title is declared vacant, Errol Spence will face the highest available contender for the title. With Horn facing Pacquiao, that would mean Errol Spence vs Andre Berto for the vacant IBF title.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                In before LacedUp comes in with an extinguisher and his fireman's outfit.
                I thought he wore armor with Kell Brook's initials across the chest plate?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  very unreasonable to expect him to give up the belt so quickly. He needs time to process and think whats best for him.
                  He's got about two weeks two decide if he wants that Spence work or not.

I think he already knows that he doesn't, though. So he should just stop wasting time.

Comment

Why should he give up a belt before he has to?

******ed proposition by TS.

Comment

Working...
                    X