• The Myth that "White Racism elected Trump" debunked

Percentage of white vote for GOP candidates:
    Trump: 58
    Romney: 59
    McCain: 55
    Bush: 58

I agree I voted Trump and im not racist

Comment

white racism didn't get Trump elected, Trump, Romney, and McCain got about the same amount of votes, it's just that Democrats didn't unite behind Clinton, the media kept on saying republicans won't unite behind Trump but ironically it was the other way around, Democrats win when there's high Turnout, Republican's win when there's low turnout, I know several Democrats in my area that went and voted for a democratic rep and senator but choose not to vote for president

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        I agree I voted Trump and im not racist
        Shut up Alexkid you're not even American. You're British, which means you most likely have bad teeth.

Comment

Liberals claim to be of superior intelligence, but it's funny how often they ignore statistics and science whenever it doesn't support their false agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Liberals claim to be of superior intelligence, but it's funny how often they ignore statistics and science whenever it doesn't support their false agendas.
            A lot of libs think money grows on trees. With the fed it does but their's a price.... Most are so mentally ****ed by the media that anyone who doesn't agree with them issue for issue is a racist...

Comment

Theres only 15 democrat governors. The house and senate have been republican since the last mid term and now the white house has flipped. The left use racism as an excuse for their failures.. you don't agree with them.. it's racism. They lose.. it's racism.

Time for em to face up to the fact that they campaign on crazy shit that average people can't relate to.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                Percentage of white vote for GOP candidates:
                Trump: 58
                Romney: 59
                McCain: 55
                Bush: 58
                White people don't like war heros as much as chicken hawks. Wtf is up with dat?

Although granted McCain is a spooky movie moving mfer with how his arms work now after all the torture. Looks like some sort of old, long retired Circus de Soilel guy that suffered a career ending accident in his youth.

Comment

This is why the Democrats lost. People are sick and tired of the racism baiting if you disagree with them. Normal people who aren't racist do not tolerate this nonsense.

To be honest, you are wasting your time in clearing oneself of racism. Its almost impossible today of having an intelligent discussion without being called one.

I can tell you personally, black, brown, yellow, orange I'd have voted Trump. If you identify with identity politics you've bought into the hype. It's just absolute insane but this is what its come too, its beyond comprehension.

56% of whites voted Trump.
                  94% of blacks voted Obama in.

Isn't this is enough evidence to see how brain dead people have become?
                  Last edited by Mash121; 11-14-2016, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                    Theres only 15 democrat governors. The house and senate have been republican since the last mid term and now the white house has flipped. The left use racism as an excuse for their failures.. you don't agree with them.. it's racism. They lose.. it's racism.

Time for em to face up to the fact that they campaign on crazy shit that average people can't relate to.
                    Sadly I think you are incorrect in regards to the future. If anything I think it can be said that the (D)'s have jumped on the next wave of adults ******ry too soon & that arguably have hurt them for the time being if anything.

In 20-30 years when these emos coming up who've gotten 9th place trophies, didn't suffer or even see bullying in schools & who speak of triggers & mircoaggressions start taking power the (D)'s will be winning **** all the time & the (R)'s will need to shift more towards the left to keep winning **** or to start winning **** again.

Meanwhile most of us here will be all like "when I was a kid we had to drive ourselves to work not just get driven to work by a self driving car while getting an extra hour sleep" & other **** like that all grumpy & **** like every generation previously when the new momo's started taking over & we just don't get wtf is happening anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X