Kubrat Pulev vs. Sam Peter on Dec 3 in Bulgaria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ducking aj to fight in bulgaria

Comment

Are you kidding me? Peter is beyond washed up, this is a farce of a fight. Pulev will batter him around the ring until Peter cannot take it any more. But can you imagine if Peter lands a lucky shot and KO's Pulev? Joshua vs Peter for the world title in 2017!

Comment

Crap fight

Comment

It sounds like an easy KO win for him. Peter is so far past prime and so rusty I can only give him a small chance because of his two handed punching power.

Comment

Did the IBF already approve Pulev-Joshua or is this required to set it up?

Pulev didn't look so great last time out either. He was always a hesitant cautious fighter but he had Chisora just standing on the ropes ready to quit and just stared at him over and over.
            Last edited by ////; 10-31-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Pulev is still fighting? Last I heard of him he was supposed to be Klitschko's boogeyman, then Pulev got knocked out, then I haven't heard anyone say a peep about him until now.

Comment

How is this even an IBF title eliminator? Peter isn't even ranked

Comment

Lol..

This fight is a total farce.. Peter is going to take a severe beating

Comment

haha... I like it! This is a another chance for Peter is he gets himself in shape. Pulev won't be overlooking him.

Comment

Peter is fighting an eliminator and Briggs is fighting for an actual title yet is supported in some circles on NSB I don't understand the hypocrisy.

So Pulev turned down Joshua because he was low balled and now he returns to the table mandatory if he beats Peter.

Comment

Working...
                      X