Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not gonna lie, Rigo had me sleeping...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand when people say it was boring because agbeko didn't throw any punches. Shouldn't that be even more of a reason for Rigo to open up on him and try and blast him out of there? He definitely has the power and skill set to do so. It's him who's trying to make a name for himself. Seems as if he's sabotaging his own career.

Comment

Pointless fight with an outcome 100% of all people saw coming. I didnt watch and wont force myself to watch another Rigo fight until its against someone meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I don't understand when people say it was boring because agbeko didn't throw any punches. Shouldn't that be even more of a reason for Rigo to open up on him and try and blast him out of there? He definitely has the power and skill set to do so. It's him who's trying to make a name for himself. Seems as if he's sabotaging his own career.
        He doesn't need to , he doesn't want to. He doesn't have it in him... Blah blah blah , take your pick. But it's sad. I've been try to say this.

Comment

As a fan of both guys, I came away highly disappointed with King Kong. Agbeko has been a warrior his whole career, and he completely laid an egg. Roger Mayweather pretty much recused himself from head trainer duties midway through the fight, and who could blame him? No one wants to be held responsible for that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            I enjoy some of his fights but last night I had to fight my sleep. Man was this a snoozefest
            You mean Agbeko had u sleeping.

Comment

They're both to blame

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                They're both to blame
                Agree, from watching only the first few rounds, i bet most of Rigo's compu-punches were flicking jabs. Just frusterating to watch, seemed like an amateur fight.

Comment

I bet all m y points that 95% of the poster blaming Rigondeaux are mexicans, and will love GR to be from jalisco, by the way the #1 p4p boxer in the world is more or less a similar fighter but with less pop, ppl fear what they don't know

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    I bet all m y points that 95% of the poster blaming Rigondeaux are mexicans, and will love GR to be from jalisco, by the way the #1 p4p boxer in the world is more or less a similar fighter but with less pop, ppl fear what they don't know
                    bro Miguel "Titere"Vazquez is from Mexico, i hate that m@therfaker.

Boring is boring, get that stick out of your ass bro.

Don't be mad at mexican's bro, you fake sorry motherf@ker.

Comment

I did fall asleep

Comment

Working...
                      X