Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst illegal headbutter: Bradley, Ward or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley for sure...ortiz only did it against mayweather because he was getting hit with that elbow all night..

Comment

Ortiz is a very dirty fighter, but not really a headbutter- I have only seen him throw one headbutt. Ward and Bradley are the kings of headbutting together with holyfield and hopkins.

Comment

Hopkins hands down!

Comment

Ortiz was all bad he got what he deserved.

Comment

Ortiz tried to decapitate Floyd with a headbutt

Comment

bradley/hopkins/ward, when do these guys ever get points deducted for headbutts? Practically never.

Victor Ortiz' headbutt was so damn blatant and bad he takes it hands down. At least the other guys are crafty about it.

Comment

Lara gets honorable mention for his last fight.

Comment

its obviously ortiz, hes a dirty fighter. be it his head or some other foul he will use dirty tactics to win. that doesnt apply to ward and bradley. they have alot of headbutts bcuz of their styles, they dont go in there trying to foul like ortiz. granted i dont think they care if they do end up butting someone either, but its not on purpose in teh first place.

i saw ward retaliate a foul once, thats the only time ive seen him foul on purpose. other than the kessler fight i dont think he gets into that much fouling anyways, its just been blown way out of proportion. froch, johnson and abraham arent as clean as ward and thats just in the s6.

hopkins should be in this poll though, like ortiz he also fouls on purpose. he just doesnt do it blatantly like a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Bernard Hopkins
                    Headbutting is part of his repertoire.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      Lara gets honorable mention for his last fight.
                      I was gonna mention that.

Comment

Working...
                      X