Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elite Athlete Workouts: Mayweather's surprising junk food diet(Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd better be easy with all that sugar !!!! his uncle and mother have diabetes , he keeps messing around and he might get it too !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Who says you can't eat junk food and still be a world class athlete? Look at Phelps
      Phelps goes crazy sometimes with the junk food though. I remember reading an article where after he won Gold in one event he celebrated by eating 8 McDonald's double cheeseburgers as a meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        man this **** is more interesting than 24/7
        word......

Comment

That was some motivational sh#t. Hate him or not he does put in the work.

Comment

....................bump

Comment

its really not fair to judge the guy on normal person's standards. he eats junk food but he also trains his body for a living. it more than makes up for it. in fact if he didnt eat any of the less than stellar types of food, hed be deficient in certain areas.

Comment

good stuff ...and 24/7 is crazy for not showing Floyd's personal chef...she's a cutie

Comment

You can absolutely eat and perform off junk food. I once ate a cookie platter (20 chok chip cookies) for breakfast (about 8am) and trained at 5:30pm with tons of energy. I definitely felt sick after eating all of those cookies and could not eat anything else for the rest of the day. This was also after a fight I had.

I also ate a whole Entenmans walnut danish ring (about 1900 cals) on fight day for breakfast. I felt fine in the fight and won.

I think almost all fighter I come in contact with have the same problems with indulging food
                  Last edited by Topic; 09-15-2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

As long as he's getting all the necessary protein, carbs, fat, veggies in his diet then he can eat junk food too. Simplist way to describe weight loss is burning more calories than you take in. Floyd burns a **** ton. Athletes need essential things in their diet to fuel their body though so he's not just eating cookies and drinking soda all day, but that might be sprinkled in his diet.

Comment

lol it's hardly the same as getting pissed every week (Hatton) or smoking (Mayorga)

Comment

Working...
                      X