Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather end his days broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the greatest fighter of all time can end up broke, Sugar Ray Robinson, than it can happen to Floyd. He already had to sell a bunch of his cars and he owes the IRS money. No one wants to endorse him after that Ustream video. He can't fight forever and bills dont stop coming.

Comment

he makes in one fight than poopiao in 3 or 4 fights then he leaves the leftovers to poopy but no he will be fine hes a big time millionaire he also does a lots of betting he gets money on a daily basis worry about ur ****.ty job let the boss be the boos.

Comment

Am sure this is pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          he makes in one fight than poopiao in 3 or 4 fights then he leaves the leftovers to poopy but no he will be fine hes a big time millionaire he also does a lots of betting he gets money on a daily basis worry about ur ****.ty job let the boss be the boos.
          Whatever. Pacquiao is in government now (you know what that means), he probably has multiple income streams from a variety of businesses and endorsements etc. Just like Cotto, whom everyone thinks is some chump, when in reality he has handled his money very well and has multiple income streams as well. His net worth may be less, but the sustainability of his income is far more secure.

Comment

A fool and his money soon part.

Comment

Most certainly he will be broke. I'm not saying he won't have more money than you and I but but in terms of his current or past cash flow he will be reduced to nearly nothing. He's personality and antics as well as legal troubles have made him unmarketable for endorsements. Therefore his only money comes from fighting. He's not an active fighter, he gambles, parties like a madman sporting the bill for all his friends...

The boxing world is full of fighters that ended up this way. Tyson is doing movie cameos to pay the bills, Holyfield is still fighting in his 50's. Few fighters put away money or invest for the future. If Floyd was setup for life he wouldn't be fighting anymore.... He has his multiple children that he pays child support for, his father, uncle and rest of the family and friends leaching off of him. I would just guess that the way he flashes money that he gives it away also just as freely.

He claims he owns the big boy house but im not sure about that. Floyd will end up like M.C. Hammer. It's a crying shame he doesnt have any decent people in his family that can guide personally and financially.

Comment

Hard to end up broke when he's so well paid, but then again look at Mike Tyson.

Comment

Comment

I don't know. I think he might end up in prison. He seems to have the mentality that he's untouchable.

Comment

Working...
                    X