No announcement yet.

Is Erik Morales broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Erik Morales broke?

That he is talkin' smack about Floyd and Manny at this point suggests to me he needs money and is trying to trade on his good name.

I think he's pretty okay financially. I think it is more just him having a fighter's heart, and wanting to continue what he has always done.

He probably didn't like the stretch of fights that ended his career.

He started 47-1, and ended 1-5. Not easy to live with for such a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      I think he's pretty okay financially. I think it is more just him having a fighter's heart, and wanting to continue what he has always done.

He probably didn't like the stretch of fights that ended his career.

He started 47-1, and ended 1-5. Not easy to live with for such a great fighter.

I hope you're right. Even though I'm a Barrera fan, I gotta' respect Erik's greatness. I suppose I can understand his wish to fight Pac as he already beat him soundly once and Pac is the current flavor of the month.

But for him to talk smack about Floyd? Now? After (as you said) going 1 and 5? Makes me wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        That he is talkin' smack about Floyd and Manny at this point suggests to me he needs money and is trying to trade on his good name.
        He should take advice from people on messageboards and retire. Because people on messageboards totally have a right to tell a Hall-of-Famer what to do with their own career. Thanks guy!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          He should take advice from people on messageboards and retire. Because people on messageboards totally have a right to tell a Hall-of-Famer what to do with their own career. Thanks guy!
          Oh gimme' a break. Just speculating like everybody else on here. Did you bother to read my other post in this thread? You think Morales needs you to defend his liquidity? Please...

Comment

Dude is a government official and controls a budget of over a million dollars.

He's allright financially, You dumb Americans need to understand that it's ****ing cheap as hell to live comfortably in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
              Dude is a government official and controls a budget of over a million dollars.

He's allright financially, You dumb Americans need to understand that it's ****ing cheap as hell to live comfortably in Mexico.

Don't be stupid. Everybody knows it's cheap to live in TJ (or in most of Mexico) if you want to live cheap. Pero si quieres vivir como un "Senor" nececitas una lanota, no? Como tu puedes decir que Erik ya no gasto su plata? Son vecinos? O que?

Comment

Working...
              X