Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you sleep with a girl who has a boyfriend, assuming he lives in another city?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    as long as i'm not homies with her boyfriend, its a no-brainer
    I don't even care if she's my "homies" girl. He has to understand I'm only being a man. Of course I don't blame him if my ***** lets him hit it either.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
      I don't even care if she's my "homies" girl. He has to understand I'm only being a man. Of course I don't blame him if my ***** lets him hit it either.

well, that's on you...there's too much ***** in the world for me to be losing homies over...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        well, that's on you...there's too much ***** in the world for me to be losing homies over...
        Thats weak. what kind of homie trips cause his girl is a hoe? If she goes for it it's on her not you. And a "homie" isn't a "homie" if he can't realize that. I'd rather not be surrounded by "homies who act like little bitches over a female. He needs to be a man alone and not give a **** what a ***** does.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          Thats weak. what kind of homie trips cause his girl is a hoe? If she goes for it it's on her not you. And a "homie" isn't a "homie" if he can't realize that. I'd rather not be surrounded by "homies who act like little bitches over a female. He needs to be a man alone and not give a **** what a ***** does.

it is what it is...i've known some real cool homies that dont necessarily 'trip out' but i can tell that it bothered them that they got played on...

for me, its just *****...its not worth straining a friendship over

some of us dont have a set of full-on pimp homies that dont get bothered by that

Comment

So the dude's actually visiting for a few days right now. She even came to see me yesterday while he was off in the center of the city. Kind of weirded me out a bit and I eventually made her leave. We live in different buildings of the same dormitory complex, as it were.

Comment

Working...
            X