Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk as hell

Comment

• off tomos lads . for use in the uk 8 500 mils of st ettienne and a bottle of rum for less than 20 quid. ffs been the pub just started on the house binge. life is good

Comment

• Not drank since Saturday, that is about to change.

Where's Avram been hiding?.

Comment

• Comment

• Got my bottle for tonight's games on TNT.

Ate about 2 hours ago. Waiting for an empty stomach to start drinking so I get drunk quicker

30 min or so. Go me

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Got my bottle for tonight's games on TNT.

Ate about 2 hours ago. Waiting for an empty stomach to start drinking so I get drunk quicker

30 min or so. Go me

That whole always waiting for an empty stomach thing you do Beerbro always makes me geek out.

Blazers are HOT son.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

That whole always waiting for an empty stomach thing you do Beerbro always makes me geek out.

Blazers are HOT son.
                Yeah man you guys are ballin right now. That Euro Bum you guys got from the Nuggets fits perfectly with you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Yeah man you guys are ballin right now. That Euro Bum you guys got from the Nuggets fits perfectly with you guys
                  You guys are still gonna sweep us sadly

I was pulling for a lottery pick, but I guess a playoff appearance is always good in terms of keeping the players happy.

Comment

• Lol at purposely drinking on an empty stomach.

Why not just cut to the chase mate and inject it straight into your eyeballs.

Comment

• Just discovered my new drink of choice in Cancun over break.

Whiskey and Coke is now my drink of choice until death....

Comment

Working...
                      X