Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao-Khan: Hopefully it Can Happen in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Arum! Crawford, Thurman, or Mikey Garcia!

Comment

I still wanted to see it, khans got fast hands so i want to see the style match up against manny, manny will need to pressure him to get to his chin because if manny just stays on the outside and boxes with him he could actually lose rounds, so manny will have to press for the KO.

Arum is so full of chit, the fans want this fight and khan and pac want this fight.

100% this is because Arum wants to make an in house fight so he makes more money. khan is with GBP. Pac has no control over his career, arum tells him what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        This should not be on, Khan just got iced like Curtis Stevens and he gets a fight with Manny straight off that. Manny is soooo desperate to get ko win they going to feed him somebody made of glass straight after a devastating loss, its just wrong.

manny asked the people, khan won the poll, the people wanted him to face khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          How many Muslim fighters does Top Rank have in their stable?

Whatever the case, Arum doesn't like Amir Khan for whatever reason and this fight will not happen. Besides they have so many fighters who can face Pacquiao, Khan will simply not get a pay day.
          Bob arum doesnt like Khan due to when they tried negotiating a fight with Khan, Khan supposedly asked for a ridiculous amount of money, and priced himself out, can remember Arum stating that Khan thinks hes the big name and can call the shots. I hope bobs just getting his own back on khan by making him believe the fight will happen but has no real intention of actually making it

Comment

I don't get why y'all want to see this fight. Khan is shot to pieces.

Comment

What is Arum's problem with having the Khan fight in May or June? It's not like Khan is an undefeated great fighter or anything, even though it's more interesting than a Jeff Horn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                I don't get why y'all want to see this fight. Khan is shot to pieces.
                Some of us. (IE Me) just wana see Khan knocked out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  What is Arum's problem with having the Khan fight in May or June? It's not like Khan is an undefeated great fighter or anything, even though it's more interesting than a Jeff Horn fight.
                  Ramadan (the Muslim month of Fasting) starts around 25th May and ends towards the end of June so Khan wouldn't be fighting then.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    This should not be on, Khan just got iced like Curtis Stevens and he gets a fight with Manny straight off that. Manny is soooo desperate to get ko win they going to feed him somebody made of glass straight after a devastating loss, its just wrong.
                    Your comments are absolutely spot on......if this happens it points to everything that is wrong with boxing but Khan seems to be very good at that!

Comment

amir is not a bad fighter but his choices are .. fighting canelo was a very stupid move .. chasing mayweather and now pacquiao .. just leave them alone man .. fight peterson .. fight broner .. try to get a rematch with garcia .. just move man ..

Comment

Working...
                      X