No announcement yet.

America is now a huge joke.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America is now a huge joke.

This country elected a reality TV star to run the country. People don't realize this, but we are headed for another world war underneath that baboon they call the president.

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
    This country elected a reality TV star to run the country. People don't realize this, but we are headed for another world war underneath that baboon they call the president.
    not because ur not having ur right to use the womens restroom its the end of the world

lol at liberals

republican won so expect republican laws snowflake

Comment

Hahah the fact that this dude's name is "Trigger" says it all.

He's extremely triggered.

Comment

Pretty sure he was already a multi billionaire businessman decades before creating the top rated show on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
          Pretty sure he was already a multi billionaire businessman decades before creating the top rated show on TV.
          Just because he's a good businessman does not mean is a great leader. He is tearing this country apart every time he speaks.

Comment

I hope trump signs an executive order to never allow you to smell a woman's foot again.

Comment

Just because he's a good businessman does not mean is a great leader. He is tearing this country apart every time he speaks.
              Thats what you think, to me he is doing the best job of any president yet.

Comment

his tearing demorats like u a new hole that i can agree

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Thats what you think, to me he is doing the best job of any president yet.
                  Well that's your opinion. Pretty soon there will be a Cold War and America will not survive on it's own.

Comment

A businessman is far more qualified to run a country than some hack who never worked a real job in their life and went straight to politics.

Leaders should be people with experience of creating jobs and businesses.

he's already done more in 7 days than Obama did in 8 years

Comment

Working...
                    X