Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito To Reveal His Next Opponent Soon, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito To Reveal His Next Opponent Soon, Says Manager

Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez will defend his WBC super flyweight world title in March, possibly in New York as part of the Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Jacobs undercard at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought he recently said he was rematching Cuadras. Is that off?

Comment

Prediction: ChocalaDiva... will fight for less money then what he could make facing Cuadras or Estrada.

And the fight especially with Cuadras is available right now but... Gonzalez doesn't want to get hurt.

I don't want him as the feature undercard..no no no.

Comment

Chocalatito should go to haymon if he wants more money..... Hbo and those greedy jews wont pay him more than $250k

Comment

I think Chocolatito should just fight his mandatory and hopefully have an easy night's work. I don't usually say that but these are special circumstances. One, Chocolatito looked so beat up after Cuadras, fighting a much bigger guy. Two, there are two fights I want to see more than Cuadras, Choc-Inoue and Choc-Estrada II, and those will only be good fights if the smaller Chocolatito is still at 100%. Having Chocolatito fight the least interesting matchup twice before doing the Estrada fight twice or the Inoue fight even once is a waste. They risk doing to Chocolatito-Inoue what Arum did to Gamboa-Juan Manuel Lopez when he matched Lopez with Salido one too many times instead of making the Gamboa fight while it was hot.

Do the mandatory in March, then go straight to Inoue. Estrada and Cuadras can fight. Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            I think Chocolatito should just fight his mandatory and hopefully have an easy night's work. I don't usually say that but these are special circumstances. One, Chocolatito looked so beat up after Cuadras, fighting a much bigger guy. Two, there are two fights I want to see more than Cuadras, Choc-Inoue and Choc-Estrada II, and those will only be good fights if the smaller Chocolatito is still at 100%. Having Chocolatito fight the least interesting matchup twice before doing the Estrada fight twice or the Inoue fight even once is a waste. They risk doing to Chocolatito-Inoue what Arum did to Gamboa-Juan Manuel Lopez when he matched Lopez with Salido one too many times instead of making the Gamboa fight while it was hot.

Do the mandatory in March, then go straight to Inoue. Estrada and Cuadras can fight. Etc.
            I't's fine if he does the mando but it's a high risk fight. For Rungvisai is a legit threat to anyone in the division.Not the most desirable option but a serious opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

You don't know sh.it about boxing.

First, much bigger guy? Are you crazy? Cuadras height was 163 cm, Gonzalez 160 cm, reach? Cuadras 168 cm, Gonzalez 163 cm, weight? Cuadras 129 pounds, Gonzalez 126.

What are you talking about?

I hate people ignorant like you.

Small Chocolatito? Hahaha, a guy that in the fight vs Arroyo in 112 pounds, went in 127 pounds in the fight night, plus Gonzalez was always the bigger guy in 105-112 pounds, he can not make the 112 right now. He is fighting in his real weight at his 29 years old.

Easy night with the thai puncher? You need learn about this division, here there is not easy nights, there is a lot of lions of Asia or Mexico that can hurt you.

Sor Rungvisai is the best puncher in the weight, with Inoue, Cuadras said that the thai have much more power than Gonzalez, of fact, Sor Rungvisai hurted Cuadras with a body shot.

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              Chocalatito should go to haymon if he wants more money..... Hbo and those greedy jews wont pay him more than $250k
              Man, he received 400 or 450 k in his fight with Cuadras

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              Prediction: ChocalaDiva... will fight for less money then what he could make facing Cuadras or Estrada.

And the fight especially with Cuadras is available right now but... Gonzalez doesn't want to get hurt.

I don't want him as the feature undercard..no no no.
              This.

He did the same when Estrada was calling him in 112 pounds and he started with all that **** about the millions, he ended fighting with old man Viloria, Arroyo, and more **** for less money.

This guy is a diva.
              Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 01-04-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

El Gallo?

Comment

Cuadras rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                    El Gallo?
                    Hahahaha he wants 10 millions, Gonzalez have 3 years ducking Estrada.

That super fight had to be in 112 pounds with 3 belts of 4 in play but Ducktolatito Gonzalez never wanted the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X