Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: Everyone Expects Me To Lose, I'll Get The Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: Everyone Expects Me To Lose, I'll Get The Upset!

All of pressure in this week's fight falls solely on the shoulders of WBA featherweight world champion Leo Santa Cruz, according to former unified 122-pound world champion, Irish star Carl Frampton.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well at least he he's not letting anyone down when he does lose.

Comment

I see LSC chopping Frampton down round by round and then stopping him late.

Comment

Frampton does look more filled out and stronger at the new weight. That could be a factor come fight night.

Comment

I've been wrong before, but Frampton is a stylistic nightmare for Santa Cruz. LSC is a slow starter, wide puncher, and cannot box unless he gets his wheel rolling by hurting/slowing his opponent. I don't think Frampton is going to let LSC back in the fight after he sweeps the first 5 rounds handily. It will be 115-110 with Frampton hitting the deck at some point.

Comment

I could see both guys wining, very close fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
              I've been wrong before, but Frampton is a stylistic nightmare for Santa Cruz. LSC is a slow starter, wide puncher, and cannot box unless he gets his wheel rolling by hurting/slowing his opponent. I don't think Frampton is going to let LSC back in the fight after he sweeps the first 5 rounds handily. It will be 115-110 with Frampton hitting the deck at some point.
              ??? What Leo are you talking about??? Leo DiCaprio in the Titanic??? Where it took hours to get good???

Slow, wide puncher, cannot box??? Lol!!! No comment you know boxing. 115-110??? LMAO...Again NO COMMENT

Comment

How does someone sweep the 1st 5 rounds and "Never let's them back in" win by a score of 115-110???

That would be an easy 120-108 score???

115-110??? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Frampton does look more filled out and stronger at the new weight. That could be a factor come fight night.
                  Lsc is huge though. He looks larger than most 135 lbers on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                    Lsc is huge though. He looks larger than most 135 lbers on fight night.
                    Which means that LSC probably has to drain himself a bit to make the weight. While Frampton is eating comfortably, feeling healthy and strong at 126.

Comment

Working...
                    X