Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander Not Likely, Guerrero Still in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a weak fight anyway. Alexander/Mayweather. Simply doesn't hold any weight. Floyd is going to fight an Hispanic fighter because that's where he can get paid the most.
    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-06-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• I'd rather see Floyd fight Guerrero (for entertainment purposes), but am I the only one who thinks Alexander beats the breaks off of Guerrero?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATrillionaire View Post
        I'd rather see Floyd fight Guerrero (for entertainment purposes), but am I the only one who thinks Alexander beats the breaks off of Guerrero?
        I think he does too, and it wouldn't be close. However, Guerrero would probably put on a more entertaining fight.

Comment

• Mayweather ur a p*$$ y

Ur scared of Guerrero. Hes much more dangerous then Alexander. Guerrero is stonger and is a bigger threat. Mayweather is a ***** ass.All I got to say is " fu$ k you Mayweather" ***** ass , pu$$y as ghetto as n!@@@. YOUR A *****!!!!!! Canelo is going to run u out of boxing.PU$$y. I wish u came to EAST LOS. WE WOULD MAKE U OUR *****.

Comment

• dear writers, stop throwing around the word king for every belt holder!!!! they are not kings!! a belt holder is a belt holder and nothing king about devon apart from that 17th century french mustache. The man who beat the man is the king, at welterweight that is Floyd . PS Shut up . many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by juelzboxing View Post
              Ur scared of Guerrero. Hes much more dangerous then Alexander. Guerrero is stonger and is a bigger threat. Mayweather is a ***** ass.All I got to say is " fu$ k you Mayweather" ***** ass , pu$$y as ghetto as n!@@@. YOUR A *****!!!!!! Canelo is going to run u out of boxing.PU$$y. I wish u came to EAST LOS. WE WOULD MAKE U OUR *****.

Comment

• lol@floyd throwing devon out here so people would call BS and embrace the Ghost fight ahahahahahhahahah hard but fair sad but true

Comment

• Originally posted by pacnpbfsuck View Post
                  lmao man wtf is wrong with these people

Comment

Working...
                  X