Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On September 8th, it will be a sad day in Oakland.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On September 8th, it will be a sad day in Oakland.

After Andre Ward is dethroned by future 168 pound champion and p4p superstar "Bad" Chad Dawson.

He's going to keep Ward at the end of his jab all night.

All that headbutting and holding and hitting won't prevail.

Dawson will succeed on September 8th.

Mark my words.
    "Bad" Chad Dawson
    32.56%
    Andre "SOG" Ward
    67.44%

Dawson kind of starts out too slow, hopefully he will press the attack and use his size against Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      After Andre Ward is dethroned by future 168 pound champion and p4p superstar "Bad" Chad Dawson.

He's going to keep Ward at the end of his jab all night.

All that headbutting and holding and hitting won't prevail.

Dawson will succeed on September 8th.

Mark my words.
      if Andre Ward gets on Dawson's chest, september eighth is going to be a sad day for you

Comment

constant Work rate is what he needs....

Comment

you're right about the Dawson-Ward fight, but Sergio's getting his ass handed to him the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
            you're right about the Dawson-Ward fight, but Sergio's getting his ass handed to him the next week.
            This, I'm not too sure about.

If Sergio cannot keep a 185+ pound Chavez off of him, it will be a long night.

Comment

I've been rewatching Chad Dawson fights lately. Starting with Hopkins II all the way to Adamek. Chad Dawson is a beast. That handspeed of his is really dangerous, he's a very good combination puncher. He can beat Ward with activity, even if the punches are just landing on Ward's gloves. I can see Ward reluctant to open up at times. But this will be a close fight. Dawson is not afraid to trade and open up with 5 punch combos. I am pretty sure Dawson will be the aggressor and Ward will be the one moving back trying to box. If this fight is a stinker, it will not be Dawson's fault, the guy opens up a LOT, and comes forward the majority of the fight.

Comment

Sergia couldnt keep a boney blown up middleweight in Paul Williams off of him in the first fight that he lost.. No way he keeps Chavez off of him.. Martinez is about to taste those brutal body shots.. Im sure Bobfather will have nicely sized 10 by 10 ft ring

Comment

Ward's ring IQ >>>>>>>>>> Dawson's ring IQ

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                    if Andre Ward gets on Dawson's chest, september eighth is going to be a sad day for you
                    You shouldn't think about the Allan Green fight and think that's what's gonna happen to Dawson. Dawson is a a whole different level than Green. He will turn Ward and fire off quick uppercuts if Ward tried that against him.

Comment

Working...
                    X