No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    ahhahhaha..........If little Kyle Williams isn't returning punts you don't have a ring.....it's that simple....

you didn't get into no ones ass......we damn near gift wrapped that win for you guys....and yeah that's on us...but I personally GUARANTEE those two plays don't happen again in a match vs you guys......

NINERS ALL DAY SON!!!!!!!!
    Excuses, and IF scenarios don't get you a ring. K. Williams didn't fumble the ball on his own both times the punt team stripped him. Maybe if your coaching staff told him to secure the ball instead of trying to be a hero he wouldn't have fumbled lol. We got two rings in the last five years and going for 3 in 6. This year when A. Smith reverts back to form and the 9ers tank I can't wait to see all the crying in 9er land.

A wise man once told me winners win and losers lose. It's that simple son.

Comment

• I see a 11-5 season for the Niners, and bye in the playoff's. If Smith can keep his turnovers made off stupid decisions down like he did last year, the defense, special teams, and running game should win us a bunch of games.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        ahhahhaha..........If little Kyle Williams isn't returning punts you don't have a ring.....it's that simple....

you didn't get into no ones ass......we damn near gift wrapped that win for you guys....and yeah that's on us...but I personally GUARANTEE those two plays don't happen again in a match vs you guys......

NINERS ALL DAY SON!!!!!!!!
        Did you actually watch that game? I did. Every. Last. Play. It was a battle of wills, each defense was as stingy as ti gets and noone would give. The game was ALWAYS going to end by whoever made the first mistake. You guys blinked and we wanted it just a little bit more.

That was probably the most nervous I have ever been while watching a football game. First time I prayed before a field goal kick as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Did you actually watch that game? I did. Every. Last. Play. It was a battle of wills, each defense was as stingy as ti gets and noone would give. The game was ALWAYS going to end by whoever made the first mistake. You guys blinked and we wanted it just a little bit more.

That was probably the most nervous I have ever been while watching a football game. First time I prayed before a field goal kick as well.
          Respectful post. I was about to go into that New York Knick bandwagon thread, and start acting a fool.

Comment

unlike your buddy.....yours is a stand up post...the greenest of the kay to you my good sir.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Excuses, and IF scenarios don't get you a ring. K. Williams didn't fumble the ball on his own both times the punt team stripped him. Maybe if your coaching staff told him to secure the ball instead of trying to be a hero he wouldn't have fumbled lol. We got two rings in the last five years and going for 3 in 6. This year when A. Smith reverts back to form and the 9ers tank I can't wait to see all the crying in 9er land.

A wise man once told me winners win and losers lose. It's that simple son.
              that is exactly why I said THAT WAS ON US.......no excuses but ya'll didn't put sheeeeet up no body's ass.....ya'll got bearly got by and it was only cuz we made some BONE HEAD plays that won't happen again.....either way can't wait to see you guys again.......IF you even make the playoffs..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                My Giants going to get in that @ss yet again.
                With the schedule the giants have they might not make the playoffs.

Comment

The difference was in the qb position. If sanfran had a top 8 qb that team would be godly good, if peyton manning went to Sanfran they would probably go 15-1.

Comment

• Loved your pick of Lamicheal James was hoping he would drop to us but Hillman looks like a good prospect as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      The difference was in the qb position. If sanfran had a top 8 qb that team would be godly good, if peyton manning went to Sanfran they would probably go 15-1.
                      But he didnt hes a Denver Bronco baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X