Has a slap victim ever won a fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm interesting

Comment

Pretty sure Ross Thompson slapped Fernando Vargas and then got beat to ***** on fight night as well as spat at when down!

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
        Thinking back...

Wink got pushed in his his face by Hopkins at the weigh in and then lost the fight.

Larry Donald got 2 pieced at the press conference by Bowe and then lost the fight.

Erik Morales got stuck by Barrera at a press conference and then lost.

Jorge Luis Gonzalez had a glass thrown at him by Bowe and then lost

Floyd pushed Sugar Shane and Shane lost

....... Vitali might be doomed.
        Mayorga slapped Oscar and lost

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          You shoulda made a thread of who go hit while their down or sucker punched and won and before y'all say oh you still made about ortiz I'm Floyd did that I woulda done it to but I would have liked to see a whole fight but hey it was good for a laugh and a few replays 👍
          I would like to see a whole fight too, but the KO was shocking, exciting, and very leftfield coming from someone like Floyd who is known for not being aggresive, and not having power...I loved the way the fight ended

Comment

Interesting....

I think Chisora will give a good account of himself before the inevitable...but very interesting.

Comment

Mayorga slapped Vargas and then beat him...

According to this, chisoras chance to win went from 1/10 to 9/10 after that slap. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
                According to this, chisoras chance to win went from 1/10 to 9/10 after that slap. LoL
                Pretty funny. Too bad the Vegas odds-makers don't buy your theory; I could make a fortune. lol

Comment

that australian rugby player/part time HW got sucker punched by his latest tomato can at the weigh in staredown and won the fight by first round TKO.

rahman double legged lewis and held him down before their rematch and was sparked out in the ring.

toney choked nunn at the weigh in then knocked him out on fight night.

tarver gave hopkins a rocking chair at a press conference then got outclassed, i know its not a slap or anything but still.

Comment

lol funny topic ... but people really want to see vitali lose very badly if they think chisora has a chance. it's going to be a clinic.

Comment

Calzaghe slapped boxers through his whole career & never lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X