[Reach]My god, am I reading correctly, Dzinziruk 68" Martinez 76"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reach]My god, am I reading correctly, Dzinziruk 68" Martinez 76"

Damn!? That's a long ass reach.

Do you guys think this will matter? I mean I know it doesn't always matter, Martinez having shorter reach than Williams and still knocking him out. But a guy like Martinez with his style and him having such a long reach over his opponent is very dangerous.

I think with this much longer reach, it will allow Martinez to get the better of Dzinziruk in the middle of the ring and box better, and his handspeed will make it even worse for Dzinziruk.

What do you guys think Dzinziruk needs to do to neutralize Martinez's much longer reach?

Comment

It's not so much Martinez having a long reach as it is Dzinziruk having an extremely short reach if the statistic is correct. For example Rocky Marciano had tiny arms and he was shorter than Dzinziruk, and they have the same reach. Regardless he has made the jab work for him.

Comment

It depends on who impliments their style best, DZ will be looking to keep martniez on the end of the jab, while martinez will probably want to be on the outside of it, i think the fight will come down to movement more than reach.

i'm looking forward to this one, should be a classic BOXING match

Comment

You know how Martinez likes to sorta lunge in with his left from far away? I think Dzin and his jab will stop Martinez from doing that. But still, damn that reach will give Martinez an edge in the middle of the ring. You're right earl this will be a good boxing match, hopefully it won't be a stinker and full of headbutts like that last dream match up Alexander-Bradley but luckily none of these fighters[Martinez/Dzin] are known to play dirty.

Comment

Working...
          X