No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman is The Type of Challenge That I Crave

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Your dreaming... Neither of these 2 are number 1 at 147.
    Good post. Green K.

I have Spence and Crawford as the top 2.
    The Pacman should call it a day very soon.

Comment

I feel Thurman might have a little too much for Pacquiao at this stage. Prime Pac would win all day, but this is far from prime Pac.

Thurman's a good fighter. He had a bit of a tough night with Lopez, but he had been out of the ring a long time previously.

I'm looking forward to the fight though as I'm interested in seeing what happens. It would be a great win for Pacquiao if he could pull it off, hopefully he does.

Comment

I know there are a lot of people on here who like to **** on Pacquiao but at his age, you have to give him credit for taking on quality opposition. He could easily just fight over the hill journeyman types but he's still a legit contender at welterweight even if Crawford and Spence are the clear front runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          Pac vs Thurman=Trash PPV...C level fighters trying hard for payday!
          C level? So what does that make Spence and Crawford, B level?
          GTFOH.
          Also, shouldn't you be trying hard for a payday, especially when it's a serious boxing match?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            PAC dodged CRAWFORD for 5yrs and we just saw PAC pump fake on the SPENCE fight. I'm not impressed that PAC wants THURMAN who is coming off 2.5yr layoff.
            So much is wrong with this statement. Pac dodged Crawford for 5 years? I don't think Crawford was even on Pacquiao's radar 5 years ago. Secondly, Thurman already had a fight since coming back. Did you not know that? Also, Pacquiao is 40, Thurman is undefeated and should be in his prime regardless of a long layoff. This is a solid match up. Stop hating just for the sake of hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Pacquiao is past it and Thurman hasn't fought anybody in 2+ years after winning 2 close decisions over Porter and Garcia and ducking a willing Spence in the process... It's amazing that they even let Thurman keep the 1 belt he has for so long. You can't stay at #1 for chit you did over 2 years ago.
              Even though I thought he deserved the nod against Wilder, tell that to the lineal champ, Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Good post. Green K.

I have Spence and Crawford as the top 2.
                The Pacman should call it a day very soon.
                He just schooled Broner. When is his sorry ass gonna retire?

Comment

Sounds gay

Comment

Working...
                  X