Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-20-2019, 08:44 PM #251
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4441 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 70,335.82
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
LMAO I'm not even reading your dumbazz posts
You're not reading them, but you'll reply to them?

Don't make it so obvious. You know what i'm talking about.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-20-2019, 08:55 PM #252
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2078 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 28,416.20
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
You're not reading them, but you'll reply to them?

Don't make it so obvious. You know what i'm talking about.
Man you follow me around like a lost puppy and trust me NO ONE knows what the he ll your talking about lmao.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:57 PM #253
Interim Champion

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Bad_Guy has much to be proud ofBad_Guy has much to be proud ofBad_Guy has much to be proud ofBad_Guy has much to be proud ofBad_Guy has much to be proud ofBad_Guy has much to be proud ofBad_Guy has much to be proud ofBad_Guy has much to be proud of
Bank: 7,354.55
Total Points: 8,067.30

This fight should be a 50-50 split. No point in arguing specific numbers because each fighter will speculate they can get more.
Bad_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List