Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: When I Beat Wilder, Joshua Will Give Me A Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angkag View Post
    Um, yeah, if he wins first step is the rematch clause - don't know the contract but got to assume its in there along with agreed terms etc.
    Mike Coppinger tweeted when the fight was announced there was no rematch clause. It's a mandatory so the challenger can refuse to have a rematch clause.

Comment

Keep your fingers cross football song singers and flag wavers....Keep praying that you lot’s new favourite fighter dethrones the hated American

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Um, yeah, if he wins first step is the rematch clause - don't know the contract but got to assume its in there along with agreed terms etc.

Comment

Was just gonna say mandatory no rematch clause

Comment

This is interesting... No rematch clause makes it better. It's a winner take all thing. Break a leg Breazeale

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              Was just gonna say mandatory no rematch clause
              You can still do a deal to put a rematch clause in the deal. The challenger can choose not to accept. In this instance I'm guessing Breazeale refused to have a rematch clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Keep your fingers cross football song singers and flag wavers....Keep praying that you lot’s new favourite fighter dethrones the hated American
                Why? I’d rather bide my time until Haymon’s golden egg grows a pair & gets knocked the f.u.ck out cold by AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                  Mike Coppinger tweeted when the fight was announced there was no rematch clause. It's a mandatory so the challenger can refuse to have a rematch clause.
                  Good news - thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    You don’t say Dominic

The Hesrns are praying that Breazeale does what they were too scared to let AJ attempt

I already said Breazeale wins a Breazeale / AJ fight will happen in record breaking speed and
                    All these excuses that we hear won’t be issues because AJ already best the Breaks off Breazeale and almost certainly would do it again

It’s crazy how when the risk is low for trinkets somehow AJs team isn somehow able
                    To negotiate and make the fights but when the challenge level goes
                    Up all of a sudden that willingness isn’t there and it’s nothing but excuses why they couldn’t get the fight made
                    Lolx.... for the records, team AJ is the only team sending out contracts to this greedy mofo's.

Can you go back to your cave and smoke your shisha?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      You don’t say Dominic

The Hesrns are praying that Breazeale does what they were too scared to let AJ attempt

I already said Breazeale wins a Breazeale / AJ fight will happen in record breaking speed and
                      All these excuses that we hear won’t be issues because AJ already best the Breaks off Breazeale and almost certainly would do it again

It’s crazy how when the risk is low for trinkets somehow AJs team isn somehow able
                      To negotiate and make the fights but when the challenge level goes
                      Up all of a sudden that willingness isn’t there and it’s nothing but excuses why they couldn’t get the fight made

Good already having that meltdown now that you see what's coming. Better get them excuses ready when Wilder loses then go on a rant with more dimwitted posts about AJ ducking Wilder. Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X